Company: BrightSpring Health Services
Posted on: March 15, 2020
Title:Project AccountantJob Category:AccountingLine of
Business:Workforce ServicesBranding: ResCareAbout this Career
- The Project Accountant is responsible for tracking, analyzing,
and reporting project financial status. This position ensures that
procedures and policies are in place to facilitate effective and
efficient financial reporting and ensure compliance with local,
state and corporate policies.
- The Project Accountant directs fiscal operations relating to
financial planning, funds management, accounting, reporting and
- Prepares financial performance reviews, and maintaining project
- Prepare and maintain project budgets, forecasts and cash
- Administer supplier contract terms, verify compliance and
- Work closely with company management, project management and
clients to provide financial insight and reporting on the
performance of assigned projects.
- Ensure that the project fulfills all financial obligations in a
timely and economic manner in accordance with established policies
- Ability to coordinate accounting activities which includes
establishment of accounts and procedures, reporting and record
- Understand revenue recognition, project invoicing, journal
entry preparation and general accounting rules.
- Performs month-end closing activities.
- Process payroll, accounts payable and prepares accounts
receivable invoices to customers.
- Other duties as assigned.Position Requirements
- Bachelors degree or higher in business, accounting, finance or
related field or an equivalent combination of education and
- 3-5 years accounting experience.
- Must have demonstrated Knowledge of Generally Accepted
- Principles (GAAP), be able to interpret balance sheets and
profit/loss reports, and write and implement financial management
policies and procedures.
- Must be able to budget and forecast across multiple funding
streams and communicate the contracts financial position.
- Proficient computer skills and ability to use general office
- Must have excellent teamwork, communication and interpersonal
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work across all levels of management and
staff.Additional InformationBenefitsResCare offers a comprehensive
benefits package to full-time employees including medical, dental,
vision, paid time off, disability, life, and tuition reimbursement.
All employees age 21 and older are eligible to participate in the
401(k) retirement savings plan.About Workforce ServicesJoin us in
transforming peoples' lives and their communities!ResCare is a
one-of-a-kind human services company offering services for people
with intellectual and developmental disabilities, home care for
seniors, as well as education, vocational training, and job
placement for people of all ages and skill levels. Right now, we
have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Project
Accountant.About this Line of BusinessResCare Workforce Services is
the nations leading and most comprehensive provider of services and
solutions designed to help put people to work.With more than 400
urban, suburban and rural ResCare-managed operations throughout the
nation, ResCares team of more than 4,500 workforce professionals
sets the industrys best practices, assisting approximately 1
million job seekers a year, states and state job boards and
thousands of employers.Within this business, Workforce Services
offers a combination of career center operations, Job Corps
centers, business services and family support functions, and is the
largest for-profit collection of workforce solutions in the U.S.
Through the six elements of our world-class service delivery model,
our team of experts have an enhanced ability to connect employers
with qualified job seekers.ResCare is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. ResCare does not discriminate against any person on the
basis of gender, race, color, national origin, religion,
disability, age, veteran status, gender identity or sexual
orientation in admission, treatment, or participation in its
programs, services and activities, or in employment, or on the
basis of gender in its health programs and activities.730 LA
GUARDIA ST, SALINAS, CA 93905-3354 USA
Keywords: BrightSpring Health Services, Salinas , Project Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Salinas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!