JBCT Administrative Assistant
Posted on: March 20, 2020
OverviewUnder the direction of the Health Services Administrator
(HSA), Program Manager (PM), or higher licensed health
professional, the JBCT Administrative Assistant is responsible for
all required daily data-deliverables to the Department of State
Hospitals (DSH). The Administrative Assistant will use a breadth or
organizational skills and Microsoft Office knowledge to manage
large amounts of data and produce timely quantitative reports and
quality assurance audits for the Sheriffs Office, the company and
DSH. The Administrative Assistant is an integral part of the JBCT
team and serves to be of general assistance to the
- High School Diploma, GED, Associates Degree or bachelors
- Expertise in Microsoft Office, especially Excel Office
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter with strong problem-solving
- None requiredCompliance:
- Must obtain and maintain security clearance throughout the
course of employment.
- Must pass background investigation conducted by the Company
and/or Facility as a requisite for initial and or continued
- May be required to undergo reasonable suspicion testing for
being under the influence of controlled substances, including
prescription, legal, and illegal substances, including
- Must undergo security training and orientation on Facility
Safety Policies and Procedures.
- Must follow county facility policies and
- Strict adherence to Department of State Hospital (DSH) and
company Policy & Procedure (P&P) Manual.
- Work cooperatively with the Sheriffs Office team and foster
supportive relationships between and Sheriffs
- Manage large amounts of data, and deliver timely quantitative
information to JBCT stakeholders, including the Sheriffs Office,
the company and DSH.
- Communicate with JBCT clinical staff about patient referral
packets, screenings, admission plans, and reports to the
- Assist JBCT clinical team with paperwork for admissions,
transfers, and discharges from the program.
- Keen and accurate attention to managing the daily patient
- Troubleshooting Excel spreadsheets, as needed.
- Oversight of program supplies and communicate to HSA/PM when an
office supply order is required.
- General assistance to the team, as needed.
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work well on a team and independently
- Identifies problems in a timely manner and skillfully gathers
and analyzes information then practically and creatively resolves
- Maintains a professional attitude while communicating and
speaking with colleagues, patients and clients at all times,
maintains confidentiality, remains open to others ideas, and
exhibits willingness to try new things.
- Speaks effectively and professionally, speaks clearly and
persuasively in positive or negative situations and demonstrates
group presentation skills.
- Develops professionally written communications, edits work for
spelling and grammar, presents numerical data effectively, and can
read and interpret written information.
- Prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently,
and develops realistic action plans.
- Demonstrates accuracy thoroughness, and monitors own work to
- Adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing
demands, and can deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected
- Follows through with commitments, is consistently at work and
on time, can be counted on by others, is continuously productive,
follows instructions, responds to management direction, and
solicits feedback to improve performance.
- Actively promotes and personally observes safety and security
procedures, uses equipment and materials properly and takes
necessary action to report incidences.
- Stays compliant with job applicable license(s) and/or
certification(s), attends staff meetings and all required monthly,
quarterly and annual trainings.
- Perform other duties as assigned.Wellpath is an
Keywords: Wellpath, Salinas , JBCT Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Salinas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!