Creative Director (Remote)
Posted on: June 24, 2022
ZMOT Automotive is seeking a full-time Graphic Designer to join
our growing Orange County team. The Graphic Designer will work
closely with the Account Management teams as well as other key
members to strategize and develop results-driven creative and
design concepts for our clients.A successful Graphic Designer at
- Can take direction and run with it, treating every initiative
as an opportunity to not only learn, but thrive in this
- Is detail oriented and highly organized with ability to manage
multiple complex tasks simultaneously.
- Stays on top of industry and design trends.
- Is passionate about design and creating original concepts.
- Is motivated and is highly effective in a collaborative team
environment.Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Work closely with internal teams on creative concepts and
- Develop concepts, graphics and layouts for digital and print
campaigns, logos, and websites
- Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material, copy,
font style and size
- Create highly converting landing pages
- Review final layouts and suggest improvements if required
- Ability to design around concepts
- Ability to think creatively and justify concepts to:
executives, designers, marketers, sales and other internal
staffRequired Knowledge of the following:
- Expert in Photoshop, Illustrator and DreamweaverTechnical
- Minimum 2+ years of relevant experience in graphic design.
- Google Analytics experience is highly desirable.
- Automotive experience is highly desirable.Education
- Bachelor's degree (preferably in Graphic Design or a related
- Equivalent relevant work experience. At least 4 years in
graphic design related position.If you love having fun, being
creative and working in a fast-paced team environment please submit
your resume along with a sample of your work. If you do not submit
a sample of your work, you will not be considered for this
Keywords: ZMoT, Salinas , Creative Director (Remote), Advertising , Marina, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!