Environmental Technician I
Company: HPC Industrial
Location: San Ardo
Posted on: November 19, 2022
The Opportunity: HPC-Industrial Powered by Clean Harbors is
looking for a Upstream Technician Onshore to join their safety
conscious team! The Hydroblasting Technician is responsible for the
safe and proper execution of HydroChemPSC jobs across our
downstream line. About HPC-IndustrialHPC-Industrial Powered by
Clean Harbors, is the premier industrial cleaning and environmental
services company in North America supporting the upstream,
downstream, and utility sectors. HPC-Industrial offers an
exceptional three-pronged safety system, innovative career
development platform, committed customer service, deep industry
expertise, and advanced technology and automation. We are committed
to safety, people, growth, service, and performance. We provide the
safest, most efficient operational experience for our customers and
the most comprehensive training and career development for our
employees. Essential Duties:
- Responsible for safety policies and procedures of both the
company and the customer, including hands-on information regarding
operations, safety, equipment, emergency response and
- Hands-on operation of manual and automated hydroblasting
- Operation of special equipment, such as Ultra High-Pressure
- Operate equipment by energizing the pumping equipment and/or
any specialized Hydroblasting and/or Chemical cleaning equipment,
vacuum trucks and cutting equipment being used on the job.
- May be required to examine surface cleaned to ensure
conformance to company and customer expectations.
- Conduct routine and required maintenance on the unit and all
peripherals, including industrial vacuuming equipment and the
disposal of hazardous and non-hazardous materials.
- Perform routine maintenance on company equipment being used on
- Additional duties as assigned Working Environment:
- Industrial setting, refinery, petrochemical, utilities, pulp
and paper mills, etc. Skills and Experience:
- Specific vocational preparation including classroom safety
training, on-the-job training and essential experience gained on
- Language proficiency: understand English at a level to
comprehend safety training and respond to instructions in emergency
- Valid driver license and other requirements of company's
driving policy required when driving company vehicle or using
personal vehicle on company business.
- OSHA certification may be required for this job.
- Must be knowledgeable in the operation of emergency equipment,
such as fire extinguishers.
- May have to provide Federal Transportation Workers
Identification Credential (TWIC). Educational Requirements:
- High school diploma / GED or equivalent experience.
HPC-Industrial and its subsidiaries affords equal opportunity in
employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion,
sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, familial status, disability
status, veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information or
any other characteristic protected under Federal, State or Local
law. HPC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. HPC
Keywords: HPC Industrial, Salinas , Environmental Technician I, Engineering , San Ardo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!