Company: Round One Entertainment
Posted on: October 11, 2019
Food and Beverage Manager at Northridge MallLocation : Northridge
Mall, Salinas, CA
Department : Manager
Round One Entertainment is looking to hire a full-time, non-exempt,
Food and Beverage Manager for our location in Salinas, CA at
The Food & Beverage (F&B) Manager is responsible for managing
all F&B operations and delivering an excellent customer
experience. The F&B Manager will forecast, plan and manage all
F&B orders, staff and finance. His/her goal is to maximize
sales and revenue, customer satisfaction, and employee
- Manage all F&B and day-to-day operations within budgeted
guidelines and to the highest standards.
- Monitors food preparation methods, portion sizes, and
garnishing and presentation of food in order to ensure that food is
prepared and presented in an acceptable manner.
- Tests cooked food by tasting and smelling it in order to ensure
palatability and flavor conformity.
- Schedules and receive food and beverage deliveries, checking
delivery contents in order to verify product quality and
- Monitors department budgets and payroll records, and review
financial transactions in order to ensure that expenditures are
authorized and budgeted.
- Schedules staff hours and assign duties
- Investigates and resolve customer complaints regarding food
quality, service, or accommodations.
- Must have full knowledge of process for serving alcohol within
- Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer
- Lead F&B team by attracting, recruiting, training and
appraising talented personnel.
- Provide a two way communication and nurture an ownership
environment with emphasis in motivation and teamwork.
- Completes reviews, absence reports, supervise staff with time
and attendance along with work ethics.
- Comply with all health and safety regulations.
- Report on management regarding sales results and
- Conducts alcohol and age restriction control in accordance with
- Interact with customers in a courteous and professional
- Provide superior customer service and satisfaction by being
constantly visible and readily accessible to our
- Performs all shift duties as required by Store General
- Additional Duties and Responsibilities to be performed when
directed by Store General Manager.
- Follows Company guidelines for managing confidential
information, customer satisfaction and supervising F&B
- Ensures satisfactory maintenance, appearance and condition of
assigned facilities to comply with security, safety and
environmental codes and ordinances.
- Enforces compliance with all local, state, federal regulations
and company policy pertaining to safety, loss prevention.
- Opening & closing duties to include checking all doors and
setting the alarm or disengaging the alarm upon entering.
F&B Managers must possess a strong sense of customer service
and interpersonal skills to include high integrity and respects for
everyone. The F&B Manager must demonstrate solid communication
skills, strong critical and analytical thinking skills, and
appreciation for diversity (thought, ethnic, gender, etc.).
Education and/or Experience:
High School Diploma or two year related experience; or equivalent
combination of education and experience
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly
works in a bowling center/arcade environment where high levels of
noise, dust and activity can be expected. The noise level in the
work environment is usually loud.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to bend, stretch, twist, climb and have a high level of
mobility/flexibility in small spaces. The employee is required to
stand and walk for extensive periods of time without breaks during
busy times. In addition, the employee will need to be able to use
their hands/fingers to handle and feel and reach with hands and
arms. Lifting and/or moving up to 100lbs with assistance is
Benefits (part-time, Full-time)
- Bowling Free for 3 games/week (Mon-Fri)
- 30% discount on Food items
- 1 Free drink per shift
- Benefit (Full Time only)
--- Medical --- Vision --- Dental --- 401k --- Life insurance
The above job description identifies the essential job functions
and skills needed by the person or persons assigned to this
position. These job functions and skills are not intended to be a
complete and exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and
skills required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job
functions. The information contained herein is subject to change at
the company's discretion.
Keywords: Round One Entertainment, Salinas , Manager, Executive , Salinas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!