Cannabis Laboratory Administrator
Company: Greenfield Organix
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Greenfield Organix is hiring a Laboratory Administrator for
their Greenfield/Hollister, CA location. This role works in a
high-volume, fast paced, production driven environment. The ideal
candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication as
well as the ability to multi-task to stay on track.Full-Time
schedules consist of 40 hours per week with the opportunity for
overtime to meet business needs. Affordable benefits offered within
90 days: medical, dental, vision, accident, and life.Please submit
a cover letter and resume for consideration.Job SummaryThis
position is responsible for providing administrative support to the
Laboratory Supervisor and Laboratory Director.Job
Duties/ResponsibilitiesTo perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each of the
essential duties/responsibilities listed below. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential duties/responsibilities of this
- Coordinates incoming and outgoing materials with outside farms
and clients including providing manifest information, creation of
manifest and invoices, and responsible for coordinating with the
Driver Manager, Security, and the Biomass Lead.
- Coordinates with Accounting Department on issuing checks and is
responsible for receiving payments from clients.
- Coordinates with Packaging Manager to package client products
to the requested specification along with preforming final
inspections prior to pick up or delivery of the product.
- Manifests and transfers outgoing bulk completed product, or
coordinate pick up if applicable.
- Assists with Research and Development projects as assigned.
Assists with all other duties and responsibilities as
- Coordinates pesticide testing of all incoming materials as
directed by the Laboratory Director and Laboratory Supervisor.
- Oversees the coordination of analytical testing on all products
for sale including the coordination of laboratory pickup, product
submissions, receipt of laboratory results, cataloging the results,
and any notification required to the laboratory
director.Traceability and Data Tracking
- Tracks and records all biomass and concentrate products through
all processing steps as required or directed.
- Assist the Laboratory Director in the accurate completion of
all conversions in the laboratory.
- Creates weekly Dabstract Sales projections.
- Performs daily compliance checks and weekly traceability audits
to ensure all product in the lab remains compliant as directed by
the laboratory director.
- Informs Laboratory Director on harvest schedules and any
- Coordinates with harvest team on any necessary conversions or
data collection as directed by the Laboratory.Job QualificationsTo
perform this job successfully, an individual must meet the minimum
qualifications listed below. These qualifications are
representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required to
perform this job.
- Must be at least 21 years oldEducation/Experience: to perform
this job successfully, an individual must have:
- A High School Diploma or a General Education Degree
- 2 - 5 years of administrative experience with increasing
- Advanced computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft
Offices products (i.e. Word and Excel)
- Excellent oral and written communication skillsPhysical
Abilities: to perform this job successfully, an individual must be
- Regularly sit or stand for long periods (approx. 8 hours) of
time doing repetitive tasks with hands including using hands to
finger, handle or feel, walk, sit, twist, turn, pull/push, reach,
climb, carry up to 50 pounds, talk, hear and grasp.
- Occasionally climb, stoop/crouch, crawl, taste or smell
- Clearly see 20+ feet, with or without corrective lenses and
differentiate between colors (no color blindness)Mental & Other
Skills/Abilities: to perform this job successfully, an individual
- Adaptability: ability to adapt to changes, delays or unexpected
events in the work environment; ability to manage competing demands
and prioritize tasks; ability to change approach or method to best
fit the situation.
- Analytical Ability: ability to maintain focus for extended
periods of time.
- Computer/Technical Ability: working knowledge of Word
Processing software, Spreadsheet software, and labeling
- Dependability: ability to follow instructions, both in written
and verbal format; ability to respond to management direction;
ability to complete tasks on time or notify the appropriate person
with an alternate plan when necessary.
- Interpersonal Skills: ability to maintain satisfactory
relationships with others, excellent customer service skills and a
good overall understanding of appropriate human relations.
- Judgment: ability to make prudent and timely decisions; ability
to exhibit sound and accurate judgment; ability to explain
reasoning for decisions.
- Language Ability: ability to read and comprehend simple
instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write
simple correspondence; ability to effectively present information
in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and
other employees of the organization.
- Mathematical Ability: ability to add, subtract, multiply, and
divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common
fractions, and decimals.
- Motor Coordination: the ability to coordinate eyes, hands,
fingers, and feet accurately and handle precise movements.
- Problem Solving Ability: ability to identify and/or prevent
problems before they occur; ability to formulate alternative
solutions to problems when necessary; ability to transfer learning
from past experiences to new experiences of similar nature.
- Quality Management: ability to complete duties, on time and
with absolute precision, at least 95% of the time; ability to edit
the accuracy and thoroughness of one's work as well as the work of
others; ability to constructively apply feedback to improve
performance; ability to generate ideas to improve and promote
quality in work.
- Reasoning Ability: ability to apply common sense understanding
to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions;
ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in
standardized situations.Workplace Environmental ConditionsWhile
performing the essential duties/responsibilities of this job, the
employee will be:
- Non-Weather conditions: exposed to wet or humid conditions,
brightly lit conditions, and extreme heat.
- Noise Conditions: exposed during a shift to constant or
intermittent moderate noise levels.
- Injury Exposure: occasionally required to work in high,
precarious places, climb ladders, exposed to workplace hazards or
to potential injuries.
- Atmospheric Exposures: exposed to dusts, fumes, vapors, or
mists that could affect the occupational health of the
- Toxic Chemicals: may be exposed to some toxic or caustic
chemicals.Job Type: Full-timePay: $16.50 - $18.00 per hourBenefits:
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insuranceWork Location:
- One locationWork Remotely:
- NoWork Location: One location
Keywords: Greenfield Organix, Salinas , Cannabis Laboratory Administrator, Healthcare , Greenfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!