Company: Sigma Inc
Posted on: May 6, 2022
214303 Speech Therapist - Salinas,CA - 13 Weeks contract
Sigma Healthcare Staffing is currently looking for a Speech
Language Pathologist to work onsite for our contracted
Shift:Mon-Fri, 08:00am - 05:30pm
- We are looking for a skilled, sympathetic Speech Pathologist to
provide quality care for our patients. The speech pathologist will
perform screenings, assess patient condition, and design therapy
and treatment plans to help the patient develop necessary speech
- You should be caring and knowledgeable about speech-related
conditions and therapies.
- To succeed as a speech pathologist, you should be willing to
alter treatment plans to better suit the individual needs of a
diverse patient population.
- You should be caring, adaptable, analytical, and
- Diagnosing, treating, and preventing speech, language, and
- Creating treatment and therapy plans to suit the individualized
needs of a diverse population of patients.
- Performing screenings to detect voice or speech
- Educating patients and family members about speech disorders
and causes, including disabilities and traumatic events.
- Keeping detailed records relating to patient conditions, care
plans, therapies, and progress.
- Reporting progress and current status to appropriate parties,
which may include family members, teachers, or medical
- Effective clinical problem-solving skills to include but not
limited to: identify and prioritize issues in a responsive manner,
develop sound and innovative action plans, execute action plans on
a timely basis, and ensure appropriate results
- Be a strong team player
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with a diverse
- Ability to read, write, speak, and comprehend in English:
instructions, correspondence, charts, memos, and reports
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, productive work
- Valid Speech-Language Pathologist state license (where
- Experience in an SNF setting - REQUIRED
- Rehab Optima Experience - Preferred
- Possesses a Master Degree in Speech Pathology
- Certification in accordance with the requirements of the
American Speech Language Hearing Association.
- Licensed by the State in the designated geographic area in
his/her respective therapy profession.
Keywords: Sigma Inc, Salinas , Speech Therapist, Healthcare , Salinas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!