MDS Coordinator Licensed Nurse LVN LPN
Posted on: May 13, 2022
As a MDS Coordinator, LVN/LPN you will assist the MDS Director
with the timely and accurate completion of the RAI and Care
Management process from admission to discharge. You will
coordinate, manage, monitor, maintain and complete accurate coding
of the current MDS and care plan documentation for all residents.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU!
Our MDS Care Management teams are decision making leaders within
our affiliated facilities and to support them we offer the
- No routine expectation of On-Call, cart work or call to the
- Dedicated laptop and 24/7 IT support
- PCC - Point Click Care Software for documentation with simple
- Regional support to empower you to grow as a leader within the
care management continuum
- Dedicated work space or office
- Annual CEU reimbursement and courses to grow your career
- Competitive Benefits and Pay
- PRN staff support
- CMAC MDS Certification within the 1st 6 months WHO YOU
- Registered Nurse with long term care facility experience with
MDS 3.0 experience
- Knowledge of RAI process required.
- Knowledge of Medicare preferred. WHY SAVA?
MDS requirements are the same everywhere but the way we treat our
people is different. We RESPECT them. RESPECT is not just a coin
phrase its a culture within the SavaSeniorCare affiliated
facilities. The goal of our RESPECT program is to provide a
professional setting where you feel valued and appreciated; the
kind of place where you can make a difference.
If you are ready to hear more about this position or our
organization please apply online through this posting or directly
at and a dedicated Division Recruiter will guide you through our
interview process.Retama Manor Nursing Center/San Antonio/North in
San Antonio, TX is a 132-bed center offering a variety of
individualized, health care services for our patients and
residents. We are seeking a qualified and committed team member to
join our efforts in providing quality care in all aspects of the
patient journey. Please consider the following team member
opportunity and apply today!We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for
employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin,
religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran,
and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local
Keywords: SavaSeniorCare, Salinas , MDS Coordinator Licensed Nurse LVN LPN, Healthcare , Castroville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!