Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVNs) All Shifts
Company: Windsor Gardens Rehabilitation Center of Salinas
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Windsor Gardens Rehabilitation Center of Salinas is now hiring
Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVNs)! Come join our winning team!
Exciting News - New Hiring Wages Just Announced.
Join our winning team. $38.00 to $42.17 Depending on
experience.PLUS get a $6,000 Welcome Bonus when hired
For a priority interview click "Apply now" on Indeed or call/text
me directly at: (310)713-4079
Who we are:
Windsor Cares - it's more than a name! Windsor Gardens
Rehabilitation Center of Salinas has a mission to consistently
deliver high quality, person-centered care with dignity, respect,
compassion and integrity. We strive to enrich and enhance every
life we touch.
If you can answer YES, we'd be excited to meet you!
- Are you ready to join our topnotch clinical team?
- Do you value and promote teamwork?
- Are you committed to providing the highest quality patient
- Are you ready to join our facility in maintaining or attaining
a 5-Star Quality Measures rating?
- Can you be committed to our mission to enrich and enhance every
life we touch, both residents and team-members?What makes us
- A talented and motivated group of individuals who all have the
same goal in mind - making a difference in the lives of our
residents and team
- Outstanding leadership support
- Clinical training and hands-on practical experience
- We provide exceptional and meaningful care and service to our
residents, the team and the community we serve
- Culture of success driven by supportWhat you will do:
As a Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) you will be in direct or
indirect supervision of a Registered Nurse and provide professional
nursing services according to policies and procedures. You will
collaborate with your team, take vital information from residents,
and delegate with facility staff, while maintaining a clean and
safe environment for the residents and their families. You will be
responsible to treat everyone with dignity, respect, compassion and
- Active and unencumbered California LVN License- New Grads
- Successfully graduated from an approved and certified LVN
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing practices, procedures,
terminology, laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to
long-term careWould be great:
- Previous Nursing experience providing direct care to multiple
- Experience in Skilled Nursing environment desirable
- Experience with PCCWindsor Cares for You!
- Competitive pay scale
- Great benefits - Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life and disability insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Dedicated and local leadership supportGrow with Windsor:
- Tuition reimbursement
- Clinical scholarships
- Continual education credits
- Attendance bonus programs
- Ongoing clinical & leadership trainingConnect with us:Facebook:
@windsorcares - www.facebook.com/windsorcaresLinkedIn:
@windsorcares - www.linkedin.com/company/windsorcaresTwitter:
@windsorcares - www.twitter.com/windsorcaresCompany career page:
www.windsorcares.com/careers-search Windsor3Equal Opportunity
All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without
regard to their race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin,
gender identity, sexual orientation, genetic information, protected
veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law, and
will not be discriminated against on the basis of
disability.Keywords: LVN, Licensed vocational nurse, LPN, practical
nurse, new grad lvn, Healthcare, subacute, sub acute, care center,
skilled nursing, SNF, skilled nursing facility, long term care,
rehabilitation, rehabilitation center,, mental health, nursing
Keywords: Windsor Gardens Rehabilitation Center of Salinas, Salinas , Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVNs) All Shifts, Healthcare , Salinas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!