Caregiver - Consistent Hours - $200 Signing Bonus
Company: Central Coast Senior Services powered by Honor
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Location: Prunedale, CA
Hours: Full-time, part-time
94% of our Care Pros say they have the tools they need to do their
Looking to work for a home care company that values passion and
rewards its caregivers with flexible scheduling, amazing benefits,
consistent hours, and 24/7 support? Honor has partnered with
Central Coast Senior Services, an agency that's been in business
for over 25 years. Join Honor as a Care Professional. Were hiring
We call caregivers Care Professionals, because thats what you are.
We highly encourage our Care Pros to foster genuine relationships
with the seniors in our community. Well rely on you to do your best
to keep your Clients healthy, safe, and happy at home.
- $200 signing bonus after working 40 hours in your first 30
- Paid training to begin or grow a career in caregiving
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits, based on eligibility
- 401k matching, based on eligibility
- (9) Holidays paid at the rate of 1.5x
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit
- Paid overtime
- Caregiver referral program
- Cell phone reimbursement
- 24/7 support
- Establish and maintain effective and professional communication
and a strong relationship with Clients, their family members, and
- Provide personalized in-home support to senior Clients
- Help Clients with all personal care needs
- Help keep Clients' environment clean and organized
- Remind Client to take self-administered medications
Successful applicants will meet the following requirements:
- Due to a state mandate, all Care Pros are required to be fully
vaccinated and boosted against COVID-19 in order to provide care to
Clients in California.
We respect our Care Pros and treat them like true professionals.
You care for others, let Honor care for you!
Keywords: Central Coast Senior Services powered by Honor, Salinas , Caregiver - Consistent Hours - $200 Signing Bonus, Healthcare , Salinas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!