RN Diagnostic Imaging
Company: eTeam Inc.
Posted on: November 17, 2022
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care
appropriate to the populations served.
- This includes demonstrating knowledge of the principles of
caring for the following, but not limited to, geriatric, pediatric,
developmentally-challenged, special needs and
physically-challenged, and various diagnoses, interventions,
procedures and operations performed for patients served.
- **2-3 years as a nurse in the diagnostic imaging
- Current license as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the State of
California - Required
- Current BLS/Healthcare Provider status as per American Heart
Association standards - Required
- Current ACLS and PALS certification - Required
Keywords: eTeam Inc., Salinas , RN Diagnostic Imaging, Healthcare , Salinas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!