Company: MedPro Healthcare Staffing
Posted on: December 5, 2018
MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality CT Tech for a contract with one of our top healthcare clients.Benefits of being a MedPro Employee
- The MedPro Experience program - we embrace and celebrate all our healthcare professionals!
- Immediate access to the industry's best recruiters and healthcare facilities
- Flexible scheduling around your needs
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance benefits from Aetna
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Full travel reimbursement
- Licensure assistance and reimbursement
- Matching 401(k)
- Referral BonusDuties & ResponsibilitiesCT technologists, operate CT equipment, which produces cross-sectional images of patients' bones, organs and tissue that are used to diagnose medical conditions.
- Positioning patients for CT scans using immobilization and protective equipment as necessary
- Appropriately setting the controls of the related equipment, monitoring equipment and patient, making adjustments as necessary
- Assisting radiologist with imaging procedures, starting IVs, and injecting contrast, if applicable
- Dispensing oral contrast to patients for CT scans
- Assisting radiologist with interventional CT procedures
- Evaluating CT scans for technical quality, collating processed images in sequence of exposure and appropriately labeling
- Scheduling patients for procedures and assisting with some clerical functions
- Charging procedures and supplies used to the patient record
- Loading and operating power injections for contrast media administration
- Delivers quality, cost effective patient care in a professional manner.
- Works effectively to maintain an environment of excellence, which is patient focused, providing timely, compassionate, quality patient care.
- Promotes and maintains a safe work environment for both staff and customers, incorporating national patient safety initiatives.Requirements:
- Two years prior experience in a health care setting as a CT Tech
- must be ARRT (CT) or ASRT certified
- Most states require licensure
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
If qualified and interested, please call 954-740-8789 for immediate consideration.
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer that maintains a policy of non-discrimination with respect to all employees and applicants for employment. Employment decisions, subject to the legitimate business requirements of MedPro or its clients, are based solely on the individual's qualifications, merit and performance without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Key Words: CT Technologist, CAT Scan Tech, Computerized Axial Tomography, CT Tech
Keywords: MedPro Healthcare Staffing, Salinas , CT Tech, Healthcare , Salinas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!