Salon Manager-Northridge Mall - Store 1127
Company: Ulta Beauty
Posted on: March 12, 2019
GENERAL SUMMARY & SCOPEThe Salon Manager (SM) is responsible for leading through Employer's mission, vision, and values in order to develop a high-performing team that consistently delivers sales growth in hair and skin services. The SM leads a team of designers and is accountable for all aspects of the services business, including service sales, guest satisfaction, and operational process. This leader drives his/her business through a focus on performance (service sales and in-store events), people (guest satisfaction and associate training), and process (operating procedures and compliance standards). This position requires a drive for results, a passion for the beauty industry, exceptional guest service, and the aptitude to learn and teach service technique and product knowledge. PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (*Essential Functions)The SM is a champion of Employer's mission, vision, and values, and should demonstrate them skillfully and consistently through the following (as well as all other projects/duties as assigned):Performance
- Meet or exceed goals related to services sales and operational excellence.
- Execute salon events that deliver an unrivaled guest experience while delivering on services sales and payroll goals.
- Build a team that embodies the Employer brand by delivering exceptional service and coaching to the behaviors of the Employer at your Service program while additionally driving guest loyalty.
- Review and interpret financial and operational reporting regularly, including salon visit and audit results.
- Identify underperforming metrics and develop strategies that leverage company programs, tools, and resources to improve and grow the business. People
- Attract, hire, and retain a diverse team of top talent.
- Train, coach, and develop designers using company programs, tools, and resources.
- Execute monthly Empower Hour meetings with designers
- Create an environment that inspires and encourages the growth and engagement of designers and ensure all designers are attending Employer training programs and classes
- Establish professional peer and brand partner relationships that foster a shared interest in collaboratively delivering on service sales goals.
- Promote a culture of service excellence amongst the leadership team and cross functional service partners by sharing best practices, establishing priorities, and providing support in other service areas.Process
- Be knowledgeable of, and ensure compliance with Employer policies, procedures, and standards
- Be knowledgeable of, and ensure compliance to Infection Control Policy
- Use the company's scheduling tool as directed to create and adjust schedules that support service sales growth
- Manage salon supply inventory, including ordering product, managing orders within allocated budget and ensuring products necessary for services are on hand
- Use the company's task management tool as directed to prioritize and execute store workload, including product and marketing resets, pricing updates, inventory related tasks, cleaning, and replenishment.
- Protect company assets and minimize loss by ensuring all store standards and operating procedures are met, including workplace safety, inventory control, and loss prevention.
- Support continuous improvement by implementing company programs and influencing end-user adoption.
Keywords: Ulta Beauty, Salinas , Salon Manager-Northridge Mall - Store 1127, Hospitality & Tourism , Salinas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!