Merchandiser - RCCB
Company: Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling
Posted on: November 4, 2019
Position Summary:Merchandisers work in local stores to keep
Coca-Cola products fully stocked on the shelves. This position is
primarily responsible for maintaining product availability and
merchandising products at all designated accounts.Position
Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Maintains product in Store racks, shelves, displays, and
coolers by identifying replenishment needs; transporting product
between backroom and display floor with manual equipment (for
example, pallet jack, handtruck); utilizing hand tools;
replenishing, facing, and rotating product; building, changing, and
taking down product displays; maintaining product signage; cleaning
product space; and securing damaged or defective product.
- Manages backroom by organizing and consolidating backstock
- Identifying, monitoring, and reporting backstock inventory
- Evaluating and processing damaged or defective product.
- Re-packing product.
- Organizing backroom materials (for example, pallets, product
- Operating powered equipment (for example, straddle stacker,
powered pallet jack) and manual equipment (for example, pallet
- Completing Store documentation.
- Cleaning backroom.
- Maintains areas of responsibility in designated accounts by
communicating status and concerns to Store and Company
- Identifying and reporting unsafe working conditions.
- Attending and completing Company training and certifications;
- Company and Store policies regarding backroom, display floor,
replenishment, equipment, and safety.
- Following applicable local, state, and federal laws.
- Utilizing a mobile device to complete work activities.
- Operating a motor vehicle.
- Provides customer service to Consumers and Store personnel by
identifying and resolving concerns.
- Answering questions, locating product, and responding to
- Other projects or duties as assigned.Preferred Skills and
- Beverage industry experience.
- Prior customer service experience in solving customer
issues/problem solving preferred.
- 1 year experience working with manual or powered pallet
- Straddle stacker certification.
- Powered pallet jack certification.As an Equal Opportunity
Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select
applicants for employment solely on the basis of their
qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those
relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations
and self-development opportunities, will be administered without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender
identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran
status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State
Government. Drug Free Employer.
Keywords: Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling, Salinas , Merchandiser - RCCB, Hospitality & Tourism , Salinas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!