Conveyor Service Specialist
Company: Roeslein And Associates Inc
Posted on: April 4, 2021
The Conveyor Service Specialist (PCS Hollister, CA) resides in
the--Hollister, CA area and responsible to provide technical
support for PCS conveyance systems, including construction,
installation, commissioning, and start-up phases of the process.
This position is dedicated to support the region with excellent
customer service. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Independently work assignments, such as identifying production
issues related to conveyance.
- Ability to read and interpret product and installation
- Provide leadership to oversee precise installation of
conveyance components and systems.
- Ability to operate safely various industrial lifting equipment
(fork, scissor, and telescoping lifts).
- Ability to assign tasks to team members.
- Provide detailed service reports and project status reports
(frequency to be defined)
- Build and maintain customer relationships within EU
- Provide detailed reports to manager of customer service
regarding customer needs, project opportunities etc.
- Participate in project kick-off and closing meetings.
- Provide dedication/flexibility to projects requiring overtime.
Projects periodically may require night shift to comply with
customer production requirements.
- Must assist Roeslein--Pride Conveyance when not performing
service calls or other Roeslein travel assignments.
- Travel internationally ranging from 50-70% per year.
- May require up to four (4) weeks on site at a time during
projects; or occasionally more.
- Develop and maintain relationships with employees at all
- Conduct activities in a safe and healthy manner and work in
accordance with established safety and company requirements. OTHER
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Promote a positive working environment in order to achieve the
- Perform other duties as assigned. WORK ENVIRONMENT: Work is
performed in both office (controlled) and factory (uncontrolled)
atmospheres. Exposure to harsh conditions-such as: dust, fumes,
chemicals, hazardous materials, noise, and varying weather and
temperatures-for short periods of time is possible. All employees
are required to follow safety standards and wear all personal
protective equipment (PPE) in designated areas.-- PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
The physical demands described is required for employee to perform
successfully the essential function of this job. While performing
the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to
walk, stand, use hands and fingers, grip, handle or feel; reach
with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or
crawl; and talk and hear. Ability to lift and carry 25lbs on a
regular basis is required.-- KNOWLEDGE / SKILL / ABILITY /
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- Associates Degree in Mechanical, Manufacturing, Maintenance, or
Packaging Engineering or relevant industrial experience is
- Minimum of three (3) to five (5) years conveyor or maintenance
experience in an operating D&I can or lid plant is
- Must be capable of working independently on technical problems
with minimal guidance from the Manager of Customer Service.
- Ability to troubleshoot conveyor and production process
problems is required.
- General knowledge of PLC programming. Ability to troubleshoot
and resolve is preferred.
- Knowledge of line control methodology and conveyor control, and
other related manufacturing plant support systems is
- Must be able to apply knowledge from prior experience to new
applications and new industries.
- Must have a good understanding of Mechanical Engineering
- Prior experience in the D&I can and/or lid manufacturing
industry is a plus.
- Must be able to relate and converse with customer Senior
Management, as well as Plant Technicians in terminology the
individuals can understand.
- Excellent communication skills; both oral and written is
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent organization and planning skills.
- Ability to effectively learn and acquire new knowledge and
- Computer skills and an in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office
based programs required.
- Requires effective time management skills, personal conduct,
and change management abilities.
- Ability to effectively interact with co-workers, clients,
vendors, and other business contacts.
- Must comply with Roeslein & Associate's core values for the
safe and efficient operation of the business and maintain sound
relationships among and with employees.
Keywords: Roeslein And Associates Inc, Salinas , Conveyor Service Specialist, Other , Hollister, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!