Licensed Vocational Nurse - LVN
Company: Aveanna Healthcare
Posted on: April 10, 2021
WHO WE ARE: Aveanna Healthcare, the largest pediatric home
health care company in the U.S., is hiring compassionate Licensed
Vocational Nurses (LVN) to provide skilled nursing care to patients
in the home setting. We are the hearts of 30,000 caregivers and
trusted by over 33,000 families. Areas Serviced:East Bay, North
Bay, Contra Costa, Solano and Peninsula. Cities available:Novato,
San Rafael, Oakland, Concord, Fremont, Berkeley, Livermore,
Anitoch, Oakley, Alameda, Hayward, Belmont, Newark, SF, Tracy,
PitsburgJOB DESCRIPTION:The licensed vocational nurse is
responsible for providing direct patient care under the supervision
of a registered nurse. Responsibilities include following the plan
of care, providing treatments, and working collaboratively with the
members of the team to help meet positive patient care
outcomes.WHAT PREMIER OFFERS:
- WEEKLY pay (competitive rate).
- Be EMPOWERED by working INDEPENDENTLY with a FLEXIBLE work
- BENEFITS: Medical, Dental, Vision, vacations/sick days, life
insurance, and 401(k) after meeting full-time hours.
- Generous referral BONUSES.
- Lunch and Learn G-tube, Ventilator, Trach Refresher Training
- Low cost/free CEU s.
- 24 hour on-call support
- One-on-one clinical development.
- FUN, POSITIVE, and PROFESSIONAL work environment.
- Employee appreciation event & employee recognition.
- Weekly core values newsletter, paid training &
orientation.LICENSED VOCATIONAL NURSE (LVN) RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides direct patient care as defined in State s Nurse
- Implements plan of care initiated by the registered nurse.
- Provides accurate and timely documentation consistent with the
plan of care.
- Assesses and provides patient and family/caregiver education
and information pertinent to diagnosis and plan of care.
- Prepares and coordinates clinical notes and progress
notes.LICENSED VOCATIONAL NURSE (LVN) QUALIFICATIONS:
- Current CA Vocational Nurse License.
- 1 year of experience is PLUS.
- Pediatric experience is PLUS.
- We accept NEW GRADS under the Flex Waiver Program. In order to
qualify you need 2 signed letters of recommendation AND you must be
approved for position by local, federal and accreditation
- Current PPD or chest x-ray if applicable.
- Current State license, CPR certification and valid driver's
license (local travel required).If you feel that you are a match
for our Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) opening we welcome you to
submit your resume.Premier Healthcare Services is an equal
opportunity and affirmative action employer and is committed to
providing employment opportunities to minorities, females,
veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as all other protected
groups.Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action: Aveanna
provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to
federal law requirements, Aveanna complies with applicable state
and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every
location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies
to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting,
hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall,
transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Associated
topics: hemodialysis, license, licensed practical, licensed
vocational, licensed vocational nurse, nurse ii, nurse iv, nurse
lpn, nurses, vocational nurse
Keywords: Aveanna Healthcare, Salinas , Licensed Vocational Nurse - LVN, Other , Salinas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!