Company: Cushman & Wakefield
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Job Description Summary
Who We Are
INDIVIDUALLY WE ARE GOOD. TOGETHER WE'RE GREAT. Cushman &
Wakefield is a leading global real estate services firm, with
51,000+ people and 400 offices in 70 countries, that delivers
exceptional value for real estate occupiers and owners. Our work
creates meaningful value for our clients, our business, our
shareholders, our people, our communities and world. As a company
based on putting ideas into action, we continually strive to add
driven and thoughtful individuals to our team. Brokers at Cushman &
Wakefield enjoy a collaborative culture that fosters an
entrepreneurial spirit at every level, from junior- to senior-level
What You'll Be Doing
As a Commercial Real Estate Sales Associate at Cushman &
Wakefield, you will support a leading team with the necessary
activities to accomplish business development and secure client
relationships for the firm. You will produce qualified leads, book
and prepare for new client meetings.
We will teach you how to develop new business, become a trusted
advisor to our clients, and you will be trained by one of the
premiere Commercial Real Estate firms in the world.
If you are interested in some or all of the following
activities, this is the role for you!
- The opportunity to work with senior leaders who will provide
you an educational journey in real estate
- Learn to generate your own sales targets in accordance with
- Developing new accounts by cold calling with assertive,
positive and persistent style
- Learning to remain resilient in an aggressive and competitive
- Keeping current with trends by researching the industry
Who You Are
- Dynamic. You are positive in attitude and full of energy and
- Self-Starter. You are sufficiently motivated or ambitious to
undertake a project on your own initiative without needing to be
told or encouraged to do so.
- Detail-Oriented. You're thorough, accurate, organized, and
productive. You seek to understand both the cause and effect of a
- Willing to Learn. You possess a desire, wish or readiness to
acquire new knowledge and develop. You do not want to stand in one
place, but rather wish to be more qualified and keep up with the
modern trends and tendencies.
- Licensed. You either already possess, or desire to earn, your
Real Estate Salesperson's license. We will provide financial
support and reimbursement!
- You Are a Salesperson! You either have 1-3 years' experience in
sales, or you have a strong desire to pursue a career in
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity.
Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman &
Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran
status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or
Keywords: Cushman & Wakefield, Salinas , Associate, Other , Salinas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!