Sales Associate (Full Time)
Company: Pebble Beach Resorts
Location: Pebble Beach
Posted on: May 3, 2021
For nearly a century, friends and family, celebrities and
athletes, world travelers and locals alike, have all flocked to
Pebble Beach Resorts. This stunning slice of Californias Monterey
Peninsula is a wondrous place that we are proud to share. Pebble
Beach Company, headquartered in Pebble Beach, California, owns and
operates the world-famous Pebble Beach Resorts, including The Lodge
at Pebble Beach, The Inn at Spanish Bay and Casa Palmero at Pebble
Beach. The company also operates four renowned golf courses: Pebble
Beach Golf Links, Spyglass Hill Golf Course, The Links at Spanish
Bay and Del Monte Golf Course.
Its other famed properties include scenic 17-Mile Drive, The Spa
at Pebble Beach, Pebble Beach Golf Academy & Practice Facility and
Pebble Beach Equestrian Center. It annually hosts premier events
such as the Pebble Beach Concours dElegance, AT&T Pebble Beach
Pro-Am, TaylorMade Pebble Beach Invitational presented by DELL
Technologies, Pebble Beach Food & Wine and PURE Insurance
Championship Impacting The First Tee. Pebble Beach Golf Links has
hosted six U.S. Opens, five U.S. Amateurs, one PGA Championship and
numerous other tournaments.
The Sales Associate is responsible for providing World Class
Service and achieving individual sales by establishing and
maintaining guest relationships and working effectively with other
team members. Accountable for consistently demonstrating Pebble
Beach Companys mission, values and standards.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Achieve and exceed individual sales goals by
- Develop strong external and internal guest relationships by
utilizing POS tools to record and maintain guest information
- Contact external and internal guests thru personalized cards,
telephone and other means of individualized communication.
- Thorough knowledge of product lines.
- Participate in all shop and Retail Division initiatives,
including sales floor maintenance, semi-annual inventory, sale
events, stock maintenance and merchandising.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based no business
requirements; evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Exceed the expectations and requirements of internal and
- Obtain first-hand customer information and uses it for
improvements in products and services.
- Accurately listen and respond to guests.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with customers
interact warmly, pleasantly, and graciously with guests, coworkers
- Ability to multitask in a professional manner.
- Ability to use time effectively and efficiently.
- Exert maximum effort every day with energy and positive
- Comply with all Pebble Beach Company policies and procedures
including health and safety.
- Know, model and integrate Pebble Beach Company culture
(Mission, Values and Standards).
Absolutely Required Skills:
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a high-performance/multi-task
- Attention to detail, initiative and enthusiasm required.
- Willing to work a flexible schedule based on business
requirements; evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Basic math and excellent communication skills.
- Must have proven sales skills and professional image.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Two or more years of retail or hospitality experience luxury
Ability to stand for long periods of time and move frequently
from area to area. Regularly lift and/or move up to 15 pounds.
Why work for us:
- Enjoy world-class health and wellness benefits after the 90th
day of employment. Comprehensive health and life insurance allow
you peace of mind. Our state-of-the-art Health and Wellness Center
provides employees with unlimited access to a physician and medical
team to tend to you and your familys health needs free of
- We encourage YOU to be our guest. When you work for Pebble
Beach Company, we encourage you to experience what our guests
experience at a 30% discount in all our amazing restaurants, retail
- Golf on the greatest courses. Even if you dont golf, youll
quickly become the most popular member of the family and your
circle of friends with our amazing employee golf benefits.
- Grow your career with Pebble Beach University. We understand
the need and desire to continually grow and develop, and we provide
opportunities for ongoing learning through our Pebble Beach
University training programs.
- Lunch is on us. Enjoy a meal in our Employee Dining Room for
every shift you work.
COVID UPDATE: All employees agree the health and safety of our
team and guests is our number one priority. All employees will be
required to submit to a temperature test and health survey process
daily, prior to the beginning of their shifts. Employees agree to
complete a comprehensive training program that outlines new
standards on COVID-19 safety and sanitization protocols before the
beginning of the employees first scheduled shift. Employees must
commit to wearing their required departmental Personal Protective
Equipment (PPE) during their shifts and to adhere to social
distancing protocols, as well as all PBC health and sanitation
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a
drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse
Keywords: Pebble Beach Resorts, Salinas , Sales Associate (Full Time), Other , Pebble Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!