Are you a winner? Johnstone Supply invites all interested and
qualified candidates to apply for our new and soon to open
Johnstone Supply Branch located in Salinas, CA. We are expanding
and are seeking an experienced, results driven
WHO WE ARE:
At Johnstone Supply it is our vision to be the partner of choice
for the premiere HVAC professionals in Central California. We are a
36 year old family owned business in our second generation of
ownership. We have a proven track record of growth and
JOB DESCRIPTION: A Monday - Friday (approximately 8:00 a.m. to
5:00 p.m.) Full-time position , performing a variety of warehouse
duties including shipping, receiving, pulling orders and putting
away stock. The ability to drive a forklift and practice high
safety standards are requirements for this position. If you are
dependable, have a passion for customer service, and thrive being
part of a fast-paced team this is the position for you!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES -
Fill customer orders by pulling invoiced items from bin
Prep orders for shipping by stacking items on pallets and
Load and unload customer orders and freight trucks.
Receives stock into warehouse and put items away accurately.
Process returns and warranty following company procedures.
Order and return compressed gas tanks as needed.
Call customers regarding back ordered items ready for pick
Attend training classes.
Recycle cardboard and empty branch garbage.
Back up delivery driver.
Clean and straighten warehouse daily.
Work on special projects as assigned.
- High School Diploma / GED required OR equivalent combination of
education and experience.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a wholesale environment.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Be reliable with good attendance
- Driver license with clean driving record.
- Must be able to pass criminal background check and
pre-employment drug screen.
- Must be able to bend, twist, kneel, squat, turn, reach, pull,
push, balance and lift objects up to 50 pounds frequently.
- Motivated and results driven, with a strong drive to succeed
and demonstrated success in managing people.
- Have the wiliness to cross train as Counter Sales
- 3 or more years of experience in HVACR or similar
We are EEO Employer.
Thank you for taking time to review our opportunity, for
immediate consideration to join our team click the Apply button
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
View Company Information
To see other positions, click here.