PBX Operator (Full Time)
Company: Pebble Beach Resorts
Location: Pacific Grove
Posted on: May 3, 2021
For nearly a century, friends and family, celebrities and
athletes, world travelers and locals alike, have all flocked to
Pebble Beach Resorts. This stunning slice of Californias Monterey
Peninsula is a wondrous place that we are proud to share. Pebble
Beach Company, headquartered in Pebble Beach, California, owns and
operates the world-famous Pebble Beach Resorts, including The Lodge
at Pebble Beach, The Inn at Spanish Bay and Casa Palmero at Pebble
Beach. The company also operates four renowned golf courses: Pebble
Beach Golf Links, Spyglass Hill Golf Course, The Links at Spanish
Bay and Del Monte Golf Course.
Its other famed properties include scenic 17-Mile Drive, The Spa
at Pebble Beach, Pebble Beach Golf Academy & Practice Facility and
Pebble Beach Equestrian Center. It annually hosts premier events
such as the Pebble Beach Concours dElegance, AT&T Pebble Beach
Pro-Am, TaylorMade Pebble Beach Invitational presented by DELL
Technologies, Pebble Beach Food & Wine and PURE Insurance
Championship Impacting The First Tee. Pebble Beach Golf Links has
hosted six U.S. Opens, five U.S. Amateurs, one PGA Championship and
numerous other tournaments.
The PBX Operator answers and directs all incoming calls within
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Excel in luxury-orientated, high-volume call center; answer and
direct all incoming calls in a positive and articulate manner.
- Strong customer service skills to provide the Pebble Beach
experience to every customer, every time.
- Knowledgeable in the following: resorts and their respective
amenities; hours of operation for outlets and departments; Pebble
Beach Company Executives and managers of various departments.
- Log wake-up requests and place calls at appropriate times.
- Take messages for guests and employees, ensuring delivery in a
timely manner; assist guests with long distance and international
- Possess ability to remain calm and collected when handling
resort emergency calls; following prescribed protocol for
contacting 911, as well as, resort security personnel.
- Input appropriate information into windows-based hotel
management system (Springer Miller).
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment; must
be proactive in solving problems.
- Flexible scheduling; ability to work various shifts, including
overnight shift, weekends, holidays and overtime.
Absolutely Required Skills:
- Must possess a pleasant telephone demeanor; speak in a clear
and concise manner.
- Ability to perform data entry in various computer systems;
ability to type 40 wpm.
- Good organizational and time management skills necessary.
Ability to sit for long periods of time and repetitive hand
Why work for us:
- Enjoy world-class health and wellness benefits after the 90th
day of employment. Comprehensive health and life insurance allow
you peace of mind. Our state-of-the-art Health and Wellness Center
provides employees with unlimited access to a physician and medical
team to tend to you and your familys health needs free of
- We encourage YOU to be our guest. When you work for Pebble
Beach Company, we encourage you to experience what our guests
experience at a 30% discount in all our amazing restaurants, retail
- Golf on the greatest courses. Even if you dont golf, youll
quickly become the most popular member of the family and your
circle of friends with our amazing employee golf benefits.
- Grow your career with Pebble Beach University. We understand
the need and desire to continually grow and develop, and we provide
opportunities for ongoing learning through our Pebble Beach
University training programs.
- Lunch is on us. Enjoy a meal in our Employee Dining Room for
every shift you work.
COVID UPDATE: All employees agree the health and safety of our
team and guests is our number one priority. All employees will be
required to submit to a temperature test and health survey process
daily, prior to the beginning of their shifts. Employees agree to
complete a comprehensive training program that outlines new
standards on COVID-19 safety and sanitization protocols before the
beginning of the employees first scheduled shift. Employees must
commit to wearing their required departmental Personal Protective
Equipment (PPE) during their shifts and to adhere to social
distancing protocols, as well as all PBC health and sanitation
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a
drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse
Keywords: Pebble Beach Resorts, Salinas , PBX Operator (Full Time), Other , Pacific Grove, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!