Warehouse / Inventory Associate I - $150 Sign on Bonus
Company: Goodman Networks, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Monday through Saturday from 6:00am to 10:00am (Estimated hours
per week are 30 hours)
The Material Associate I is responsible for and managing
inventory at an assigned location.
Essential and Primary Functions:
- Load and unload equipment and materials
- Physically move material into client's garage Inventory
location. This will involve use of pallet jack, dollies, etc.
- Ensure all material and equipment is continually secure from
- Fulfill individual material requests by moving
equipment/material from inventory location to designated warehouse
locations or technicians' lockers utilizing the "First In / First
Out" (FIFO) method of picking inventory.
- Send daily and weekly activity reports, time and mileage
reports and other and information as required
- Receive and palletize all material returned by technicians and
designated for refurbishment; coordinate w/ client's freight
carrier for pick-up.
- Use client's barcode scanning application to record
incoming/outgoing material in client's Inventory Management
- Perform periodic inspections and reconciliations of inventory
stock levels and update client's inventory management
- Effectively communicate with client personnel and operations
- Follow all safety policies and common-sense practices to avoid
personal injury and damage to client property.
- Perform other job-related duties as required by business
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Must be 18 years of age and legally able to work in the United
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- Prior warehouse or inventory experience preferred but not
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Moderate Level of Computer Experience - MS Office (Excel,
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, be reliable
- Ability to work weekends, holidays and additional hours as
Certificates, Licenses, Registration and Requirements:
- Must have valid driver's license
- Must have reliable transportation in order to travel between
client sites (if required)
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds
- Ability to push/pull and lift at or above chest level
- Ability to stoop, kneel, crouch, reach, stand, walk and sit for
extended length of time
- Ability to use a pallet jack
- Ability to work in extreme climates as needed
Goodman Solutions considers applicants for all positions without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, pregnancy, status as a parent, national origin, age,
disability, family medical history or genetic information,
political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based
Keywords: Goodman Networks, Inc., Salinas , Warehouse / Inventory Associate I - $150 Sign on Bonus, Other , Salinas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!