If you're looking for an opportunity to join the automotive
industry as a valued team member, your search is complete.
California Automotive Retail Group has a great history of providing
excellent career opportunities in the Northern California area for
sharp, energetic people.
If interested in joining our team, apply below!
* Paid training and development
* Medical & Dental Insurance
* Vision Discount Program
* 401(k) with company match
* Paid time off and vacation
* Employee discounts
* Family owned and operated
* Health Reimbursement Account
* Excellent culture
* Room for growth
* Process contracts and related vehicle sales documentation,
ensuring accuracy and timeliness
* Collect vehicle receivables
* Respond to customer inquiries
* Auditing of New/Used DMV
* Warranty submission
* Schedule Reconciliation
* Light payables
* Wholesale posting and DMV
* Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite, especially
* MUST HAVE DEALERSHIP EXPERIENCE
* Strong attention to detail and sense of urgency.
* Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit
discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local