Commissary Associate Manager - Correctional Services
Company: Aramark Corporation
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves the world's leading
educational institutions, Fortune 500 companies, world champion
sports teams, prominent healthcare providers, iconic destinations
and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19
countries around the world. We deliver innovative experiences and
services in food, facilities management and uniforms to millions of
people every day. We strive to create a better world by making a
positive impact on people and the planet, including commitments to
engage our employees; empower healthy consumers; build local
communities; source ethically, inclusively and responsibly; operate
efficiently and reduce waste. Aramark is recognized as a Best Place
to Work by the Human Rights Campaign (LGBTQ+), DiversityInc, Equal
Employment Publications and the Disability Equality Index. Learn
more about working here at www.aramark.com/careers or connect with
us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Responsible for all retail Aramark staff and inmate labor
scheduling and supervision in the profit center. This includes
recruiting, selecting, hiring, orientation, training, performance
reviews and discipline of Aramark employees.
- Financial forecasting including sales & profit projections,
cost analysis and profit improvement planning.
- Ability to analyze unit & HQ generated financial, legal, and
- Ability to create, implement and manage action plans based on
above reports and personal observation.
- Standard accounting practices. Should have had exposure to
standard accounting principles of balancing various funds.
- Client relations. Candidate has written and verbal
communication skills commensurate with professional jail and prison
management administration personnel. Must be able to effectively
negotiate operational concerns, changes and improvements with
- Computer Skills. Must demonstrate knowledge of basic
understanding and navigation of standard Microsoft Office Package.
Will be required to operate ARAMARK MRS, RMS and ACTFAS.
- Assists in the maintenance of a security function which
protects both the assets of the unit and the personal safety of
employees and customers.
- Implements and maintains effective two-way communication
systems which reach all employees.
- Develops new programs which result in an increased level of
customer satisfaction and operational excellence.
- Manages in compliance with established company policies and
- Manages in compliance with local, state, and federal laws and
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred or equivalent with a minimum of
one (1) years of experience in retail sales management or materials
handling management (warehouse manager, loading dock supervisor,
military supply command operative.)
- Previous experience within Aramark or similar service
management organization strongly desired.
Keywords: Aramark Corporation, Salinas , Commissary Associate Manager - Correctional Services, Other , Salinas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!