Customer Service Representative (Part Time)
Company: Pebble Beach Resorts
Location: Pebble Beach
Posted on: May 3, 2021
For nearly a century, friends and family, celebrities and
athletes, world travelers and locals alike, have all flocked to
Pebble Beach Resorts. This stunning slice of Californias Monterey
Peninsula is a wondrous place that we are proud to share. Pebble
Beach Company, headquartered in Pebble Beach, California, owns and
operates the world-famous Pebble Beach Resorts, including The Lodge
at Pebble Beach, The Inn at Spanish Bay and Casa Palmero. The
company also operates four renowned golf courses: Pebble Beach Golf
Links, Spyglass Hill Golf Course, The Links at Spanish Bay and Del
Monte Golf Course.
Its other famed properties include scenic 17-Mile Drive, The Spa
at Pebble Beach, Pebble Beach Golf Academy & Practice Facility and
Pebble Beach Equestrian Center. It annually hosts premier events
such as the Pebble Beach Concours dElegance, AT&T Pebble Beach
Pro-Am, TaylorMade Pebble Beach Invitational presented by DELL
Technologies, Pebble Beach Food & Wine and PURE Insurance
Championship Impacting The First Tee. Pebble Beach Golf Links has
hosted six U.S. Opens, five U.S. Amateurs, one PGA Championship and
numerous other tournaments.
The primary role of a Customer Service Representative is to
provide guest service at various parts of the operation, such as
the bag drop areas, parking lot, PB Practice Facility driving range
deck, short course, putting course, and surrounding areas. The
individual will greet guests and visitors, assist with golf bags
upon arrival and departure, and assist the PB Practice Facility and
Golf Academy areas with an emphasis on guest service and
maintaining a clean complex.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Greet each guest in a polite, friendly manner.
- Assist guests with golf bags at bag drop.
- Constantly patrol area to offer assistance to guests carrying
their own bag.
- Drive and keep range shuttle clean.
- Keep area clean around the Practice Facility and The Hay.
- Count and clean rental sets, clean clubs and shoes of guests if
- Assist in cleaning and returning maintenance cars to parking
- Maintain cleanliness and order on the driving range, short
course, putting course and surrounding areas by sweeping,
straightening tees and ropes, and emptying trash containers.
- Keep practice bunker raked and the practice green clean of
balls when needed.
- Ball gathering, ball cleaning, and operation of the ball
- Drive and operate ball picker.
- Seed and top-dress range surface when needed.
- Comply with Pebble Beach Company safety and health policies and
- Set-up for Pebble Beach Golf Academy events if requested.
- Friendly and willing to work hard.
- Must be at team player.
- Attention to detail is required.
- Able stay on task with limited supervision.
- High School diploma and must be 21 years of age or older.
- Valid drivers license.
- Golf background preferred.
Ability to stand for long periods of time. Ability to bend,
stoop, crouch, and reach with hands and arms. Regularly lift and/or
move up to 50 pounds and occasionally over 50 pounds. Repetitive
hand use and firm grasping is required. Skin/hands frequently in
water and exposed to chemicals. Exposure to marked changes in
Why work for us:
- We encourage YOU to be our guest. When you work for Pebble
Beach Company, we encourage you to experience what our guests
experience at a 30% discount in all our amazing restaurants, retail
- Golf on the greatest courses. Even if you dont golf, youll
quickly become the most popular member of the family and your
circle of friends with our amazing employee golf benefits.
- Grow your career with Pebble Beach University. We understand
the need and desire to continually grow and develop, and we provide
opportunities for ongoing learning through our Pebble Beach
University training programs.
- Lunch is on us. Enjoy a meal in our Employee Dining Room for
every shift you work.
COVID UPDATE: All employees agree the health and safety of our
team and guests is our number one priority. All employees will be
required to submit to a temperature test and health survey process
daily, prior to the beginning of their shifts. Employees agree to
complete a comprehensive training program that outlines new
standards on COVID-19 safety and sanitization protocols before the
beginning of the employees first scheduled shift. Employees must
commit to wearing their required departmental Personal Protective
Equipment (PPE) during their shifts and to adhere to social
distancing protocols, as well as all PBC health and sanitation
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a
drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse
Keywords: Pebble Beach Resorts, Salinas , Customer Service Representative (Part Time), Other , Pebble Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!