Company: Papa Murphy's Holdings, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
You are applying for work with NORCAL Restaurants, a franchisee
of Papa Murphy's, not Papa Murphy's International, Inc., or any of
its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only
employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their
own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.
The Crew Member is responsible for the following, but not
limited to, duties and responsibilities while continually promoting
a culture that embraces the company's core values of Quality,
Service, Integrity, and Team Work.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Exhibit readiness to perform role by wearing a clean and
wrinkle-free, uniform and showing up at the assigned time.
- Prioritize and complete tasks, which if not done could
jeopardize the stores operation.
- Adhere to Papa Murphy's store "Performance Standards."
- Comply with all sanitation and safety standards.
- Greet all guests to create a welcoming environment.
- Handle phone and online orders for guest pick-up.
- Keep assigned area neat, clean and well stocked.
- Perform all tasks/duties assigned by immediate supervisor.
"Front of House"
- Work all counter stations or other assigned station.
- Assist guests in making menu selection, review specials, handle
club cards, and participate in add-on sales.
- Wrap pizzas properly, repeat orders to guests, give verbal
baking instructions to all guests, thank and invite the guests
- Present order to guest within the 3-minute door to door service
- Assist guests if necessary to carry pizzas out to their car or
hold the door open.
- Follow proper cash, check, credit card and food stamp
transactions; ring up order and follow proper cash handling
- Follow proper void/refund procedures. Process coupons and gift
certificates with the assistance of immediate supervisor.
"Back of House"
- Learn to complete operating and safety knowledge of mixer,
sheeter and dicer if needed. Make all products following the
portion charts or job aids within the average time as described in
the Papa Murphy's "Performance Standards".
- Store and rotate all products before and after prepping to
- Mix dough to recipe and dough balls to standard when/if
- Sheet, wrap, date, and store crusts to standard.
- Perform the duties of the runner (restock person) or dish
person as directed by immediate supervisor.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred but not
- Degrees, Licensure, and/or Certification:
- Food Handlers Card and/or Serve Safe Certified preferred but
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Effectively read, speak, write and communicate.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with supervisors,
co-workers and guests.
- Be a team player with a great attitude.
- Basic math skills required.
- Regularly required to stand and walk; use hands to finger,
handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms.
- Occasionally required to bend and stoop, kneel or crouch.
- Must be able to perform cleaning duties such as wiping tables
and equipment, sweeping and mopping.
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
- Maintain punctual and regular attendance at work.
The intent of this job description is to provide a
representation of the types of duties and responsibilities that
will be required in this position and shall not be construed as a
declaration of the total of the specific duties and
responsibilities of any particular position. Employees may be
directed to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically
presented in this description. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
Keywords: Papa Murphy's Holdings, Inc., Salinas , Crew Member, Other , Salinas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!