Company: High Point Sales and Marketing
Location: King City
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Job Area: San Jose, Salinas, King City, Gilroy
Industry: Food and Beverage Channels: Supermarkets &
The Retail Merchandising representative is responsible for
supporting High Point products in sales, merchandising, and field
execution in retail stores such as supermarkets and convenience
- Negotiate additional exhibitions at the store level, and
increase product displays to improve revenue for both the store and
- Suggest placing product orders at the store level regarding
upcoming promotions, special exhibitions etc.
- Collaborate with suppliers, manufacturers, and stores to ensure
proper execution of plans at the field level.
- Complete sales routes according to High Point guidelines. Long
trips will include extra compensation
- Report all merchandising execution using High Point cellphone
- Replenish products to prevent going out of stock.
- Work closely with local brand supervisors and High Point sales
team. Participate in weekly team meetings.
- Introduce themselves once they are at the store, create
relationships with store managers and other key personnel at the
- Communicate all promotions to Store and Grocery Managers.
Confirm and display promotions at the store level.
- Organize and exhibit the product at the shelf according to the
- Review price execution, promotion, discount per customer such
as: Coupons, Ads, and EDLP (Every-day low price)
- Bilingual-Spanish is a plus
- No cold call, no commission-based payment
Job Type Contract
- $ 17 per hour, 40 hours a week M-F
- $ 500 Monthly Car Allowance
- Have a car, a valid DL, and Insurance
- Capable to lift boxes up 35 lbs
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,500.00 - $45,000.00 per year
Keywords: High Point Sales and Marketing, Salinas , Retail Merchandiser, Other , King City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!