Company: Mee Memorial Hospital
Location: King City
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Performs a variety of specialized clerical duties relating to
the pre-admitting and admitting of patients from the Emergency and
Outpatient departments, as well as direct Hospital admits.
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Must be able to type 40 wpm.
- Knowledge of office organization and basic clerical skills
- Back-ground and experience with computer terminal and medical
- Desire basic knowledge of insurance billing.
- Bilingual (English/ Spanish) required
- Must be able to sit up to 6 hours and stand/walk up to 2 hours
- Must be able to lift and push between 10 and 50 pounds.
- Must be able to use hands and feet repetitively for 8 hours or
- Willing to perform repetitive tasks.
- Ability to work with others and to perform a variety of
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the
general nature and level of work performed. It is not designed to
contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all
duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees
assigned to this job.
Keywords: Mee Memorial Hospital, Salinas , Admitting Clerk, Other , King City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!