Customer Service Representative (Full Time)
Company: Pebble Beach Resorts
Posted on: June 6, 2021
For over a century, friends and family, celebrities and
athletes, world travelers and locals alike, have all flocked to
Pebble Beach Resorts. This stunning slice of Californias Monterey
Peninsula is a wondrous place that we are proud to share. Pebble
Beach Company, headquartered in Pebble Beach, California, owns and
operates the world-famous Pebble Beach Resorts, including The Lodge
at Pebble Beach, The Inn at Spanish Bay and Casa Palmero at Pebble
Beach. The company also operates four renowned golf courses: Pebble
Beach Golf Links, Spyglass Hill Golf Course, The Links at Spanish
Bay and Del Monte Golf Course.
Its other famed properties include scenic 17-Mile Drive, The Spa
at Pebble Beach, Pebble Beach Golf Academy & Practice Facility and
Pebble Beach Equestrian Center. It annually hosts premier events
such as the Pebble Beach Concours dElegance, AT&T Pebble Beach
Pro-Am, TaylorMade Pebble Beach Invitational presented by DELL
Technologies, Pebble Beach Food & Wine and PURE Insurance
Championship Impacting The First Tee. Pebble Beach Golf Links has
hosted six U.S. Opens, five U.S. Amateurs, one PGA Championship and
numerous other tournaments.
The Customer Service Representative provides excellent customer
service to the guests. Supervise and maintain Pebble Beach Company
retail standards within golf shop. Supervise daily merchandising of
the golf shop and support PGA Golf Professionals with the overall
golf experience of our guests.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Greet each guest in a polite, friendly manner.
- Start golfers; Read receipts, issue golf carts, keep
- Assist in cleaning and returning golf cars to cart barn.
- Constantly patrol area to offer assistance to guests carrying
their own bag.
- Keep area clean around the Cart Barn and Pro Shop.
- Count and clean rental sets, clean clubs and guest shoes as
- Assist the first tee starter and tee captain as needed.
- Guest bag transfer and storage procedures
- Comply with Pebble Beach Company safety and health policies and
- Understanding of job content and timely completion of routine
- Familiarity with the application of Pebble Beach Company
policies and procedures.
- Projection of positive attitude and professional demeanor at
Other possible duties include:
- Maintain cleanliness in surrounding areas by sweeping,
straightening tees, and emptying trash containers.
- Ball gathering, ball cleaning, and operation of the ball
- Seed and top-dress range surface when needed.
- Friendly and willing to work hard.
- Must be at team player.
- Attention to detail is required.
- Able stay on task with limited supervision.
- High School diploma and must be 18 years of age or older.
- Golf background preferred.
Why work for us:
- Enjoy world-class health and wellness benefits after the 90th
day of employment. Comprehensive health and life insurance allow
you peace of mind. Our state-of-the-art Health and Wellness Center
provides employees with unlimited access to a physician and medical
team to tend to you and your familys health needs free of
- We encourage YOU to be our guest. When you work for Pebble
Beach Company, we encourage you to experience what our guests
experience at a 30% discount in all our amazing restaurants, retail
- Golf on the greatest courses. Even if you dont golf, youll
quickly become the most popular member of the family and your
circle of friends with our amazing employee golf benefits.
- Grow your career with Pebble Beach University. We understand
the need and desire to continually grow and develop, and we provide
opportunities for ongoing learning through our Pebble Beach
University training programs.
- Lunch is on us. Enjoy a meal in our Employee Dining Room for
every shift you work.
COVID UPDATE: All employees agree the health and safety of our
team and guests is our number one priority. All employees will be
required to submit to a temperature test and health survey process
daily, prior to the beginning of their shifts. Employees agree to
complete a comprehensive training program that outlines new
standards on COVID-19 safety and sanitization protocols before the
beginning of the employees first scheduled shift. Employees must
commit to wearing their required departmental Personal Protective
Equipment (PPE) during their shifts and to adhere to social
distancing protocols, as well as all PBC health and sanitation
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a
drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse
Keywords: Pebble Beach Resorts, Salinas , Customer Service Representative (Full Time), Other , Monterey, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!