Harvest Grape Scheduler (Temp)
Company: Constellation Brands
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Harvest Scheduling: (70%)
- Good problem solving and communication skills.
- Prompt decision making and ability to multi-task in a
- Strong computer and data entry skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Enter field analysis (brix, pH, TA) into computer system.
- Enter and generate daily and/or weekly delivery schedule report
by communicating delivery capacity with winery staff and
capabilities with winegrowers. Monitor and communicate any delivery
changes to appropriate staff.
- Monitor brix, MOG, overweight trucks, and contracted tons
- Generate and distribute reports as needed.
- Requires good phone and organizational skills, as well as basic
- Requires attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must be available to work weekdays, Saturdays, Sundays,
flexible hours, and overtime.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal
- Must understand or quickly grasp winery procedures, process
flows, and use information in decision making.
Customer Service: (20%)
- Ability to react to a wide variety of situations in a
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Use discretion and good judgment.
Grower Relations Staff Support: (10%)
- Data Entry as needed.
- General office duties, and other duties as required.
- Use of office equipment, faxing, copying, scanning.
Education/Experience: High School/GED
Knowledge: Understanding and knowledge of winery operations and
farming, or the ability to learn.
Physical: Able to sit at and operate a computer for two-hour
intervals for minimum of six hours per day. Able to work flexible
shifts and schedules, including overtime.
Other: (Includes licenses, certificates, age, etc.) Must be 21
years of age.
The above information is representative of the work performed in
this position, however it is not all-inclusive. The omission of a
specific duty or responsibility does not exclude it from the
position if the work is similar or related to the essential duties
Operations and Production
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of
equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment
opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex,
race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national
origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability,
medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital
status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression),
familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information,
pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any
other group or category within the framework of the applicable
discrimination laws and regulations).
Keywords: Constellation Brands, Salinas , Harvest Grape Scheduler (Temp), Other , Gonzales, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!