School Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA)
Company: Healthpro Heritage
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant - Pediatric
School-Based position for the 2021-2022 School Year
Join our Pediatric School Based Team, and use your passion for
Occupational Therapy to help make a difference in a child's
- Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant position available for
the 2021-2022 School Year!
- Monterey County
- Full Time / 8 Hours daily / 40 hours weekly
We value our Certified Occupational Therapy Assistants and their
dedication to our mission of making a difference in a child's life.
That is why we make it a priority to offer a comprehensive and
competitive benefits package.
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Development
- Continuing Education and more!
HealthPRO Pediatrics is a national leading provider of highly
skilled certified occupational therapy assistants and educators. We
hire Certified Occupational Therapy Assistants who share our
vision, work diligently, and provide best practices in occupational
therapy that will change children's lives for the better. If you
are a passionate, talented COTA that wants to help children across
the country, then maybe it is time to look at our company.
The primary purpose of this School Based Certified Occupational
Therapy Assistant position is providing therapeutic treatment of
pediatric students in a school setting with the goal of helping
them reach their maximum performance potential within an
educational model of practice.
Looking forward to speaking with you!
Lindsey Reid, Recruitment - Pediatric Division, School Team
- Conduct Screenings and Assessments
- Deliver Treatment Services
- Maintain Effective Communication, Collaborate with Multiple
disciplines to determine best care
- Provide documentation in accordance with IEP guidelines: Ensure
that progress is properly represented in documentation
- Exhibit Professionalism at all times
- Adheres to all policies of the company, including job
descriptions, certifications requirements, mission statement,
HIPAA, confidentiality standards and patient rights
- Ability to work in a team-like atmosphere, collaborating with
an interdisciplinary team of therapists, teaching staff,
physicians, social workers and students family members
- Graduate from an ACOTE Accredited School
- Compete Clinical Work Requirements
- Pass the National Certification Exam (NBCOT) Exam
- Maintain Professional Licensure
- Assumes responsibility for ongoing continuing education and
- Must hold a current license in the state of practice
Recruiter : Email Address
Keywords: Healthpro Heritage, Salinas , School Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA), Other , Greenfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!