For over a century, friends and family, celebrities and
athletes, world travelers and locals alike, have all flocked to
Pebble Beach Resorts. This stunning slice of Californias Monterey
Peninsula is a wondrous place that we are proud to share. Pebble
Beach Company, headquartered in Pebble Beach, California, owns and
operates the world-famous Pebble Beach Resorts, including The Lodge
at Pebble Beach, The Inn at Spanish Bay and Casa Palmero at Pebble
Beach. The company also operates four renowned golf courses: Pebble
Beach Golf Links, Spyglass Hill Golf Course, The Links at Spanish
Bay and Del Monte Golf Course.
Its other famed properties include scenic 17-Mile Drive, The Spa
at Pebble Beach, Pebble Beach Golf Academy & Practice Facility and
Pebble Beach Equestrian Center. It annually hosts premier events
such as the Pebble Beach Concours dElegance, AT&T Pebble Beach
Pro-Am, TaylorMade Pebble Beach Invitational presented by DELL
Technologies, Pebble Beach Food & Wine and PURE Insurance
Championship Impacting The First Tee. Pebble Beach Golf Links has
hosted six U.S. Opens, five U.S. Amateurs, one PGA Championship and
numerous other tournaments.
The Lead Floral Designer is responsible for leading creative,
consistent and quick set-up of all floral and event dcor. The
ability to create exceptional one-offs for focal areas throughout
the resort, weddings and special occasions. Must have knowledge and
ability to lead the set-up of floral arrangements and all event
dcor where necessary. Must be capable of fast paced work especially
when creating copy work for multiple areas. Meet with clients
on-site while assisting with their floral arrangements setup.
Assist with the training of all Floral staff.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Must be capable of fast paced work especially when creating
copy work for multiple events.
- Needs to have the creative ability to construct exceptional
one-off pieces for focal areas in the hotel, weddings and other
- Deliver and setup floral and event dcor items in a timely and
- Must be an effective yet positive communicator.
- Create a positive work environment for the department.
- Maintain a neat, organized and safe work environment.
- Full working knowledge and understanding of the floral
- Knows models and integrates PBC culture (mission, values, and
- Comply with the Pebble Beach safety and health policies and
Absolutely Required Skills:
- 5+ year's Floral experience.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule required.
- Good telephone skills.
- Excellent floral design skills and ability to create pieces at
a fast pace.
- Valid California drivers license with 2 (two) points or
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Floral/art design school preferred, but not necessary.
Ability to stand for long periods of time and move frequently
from area to area. Ability to bend, stoop, crouch, and reach with
hands and arms. Regularly lift and/or move up to 15 pounds and
occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. Firm grasping and
repetitive hand-use required.
Why work for us:
- Enjoy world-class health and wellness benefits after the 90th
day of employment. Comprehensive health and life insurance allow
you peace of mind. Our state-of-the-art Health and Wellness Center
provides employees with unlimited access to a physician and medical
team to tend to you and your familys health needs free of
- We encourage YOU to be our guest. When you work for Pebble
Beach Company, we encourage you to experience what our guests
experience at a 30% discount in all our amazing restaurants, retail
- Golf on the greatest courses. Even if you dont golf, youll
quickly become the most popular member of the family and your
circle of friends with our amazing employee golf benefits.
- Grow your career with Pebble Beach University. We understand
the need and desire to continually grow and develop, and we provide
opportunities for ongoing learning through our Pebble Beach
University training programs.
- Lunch is on us. Enjoy a meal in our Employee Dining Room for
every shift you work.
COVID UPDATE: All employees agree the health and safety of our
team and guests is our number one priority. All employees will be
required to submit to a temperature test and health survey process
daily, prior to the beginning of their shifts. Employees agree to
complete a comprehensive training program that outlines new
standards on COVID-19 safety and sanitization protocols before the
beginning of the employees first scheduled shift. Employees must
commit to wearing their required departmental Personal Protective
Equipment (PPE) during their shifts and to adhere to social
distancing protocols, as well as all PBC health and sanitation
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a
drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse