School Occupational Therapist (OT)
Company: Healthpro Heritage
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Join our Pediatric School Based Team and use your passion for
Occupational Therapy to help make a difference in a child's
- School Occupational Therapist position available to begin in
- $2000 SIGN ON BONUS!!
- Greenfield, CA (Monterey County)
- Full Time / 8 Hours daily / 40 hours weekly
We value our Occupational therapists and their dedication to our
mission of making a difference in a child's life. That is why we
make it a priority to offer a comprehensive and competitive
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Development
- Continuing Education and more!
HealthPRO/Heritage is a national leading provider of highly
skilled Occupational Therapists and educators. We hire Occupational
Therapists who share our vision, work diligently, and provide best
practices in Occupational Therapy that will change children's lives
for the better. If you are a passionate, talented OT that wants to
help children across the country, then maybe it is time to look at
The primary purpose of the Occupational Therapy position is
diagnostic assessment and therapeutic treatment of pediatric
students in a school or home setting with the goal of helping them
reach their maximum performance potential within an educational
model of practice.
Looking forward to speaking with you!
Lindsey Reid, Recruitment - Pediatric Division, School Team
- Consult and collaborate with School staff and families in
regards to cognitive, physical, and motor skill needs face,
including but not limited to: Developmental Delays, Social Skills,
Sensory Processing Disorders, Multiple Sclerosis, Cerebral Palsy,
And other Chronic Disorders, Traumatic Brain Injuries, Mental
Health and/or Behavioral Issues, Physical Injuries, Spatial
Awareness, Neuromotor Dysfunction.
- Conduct initial screenings as well as comprehensive evaluations
in the area of occupational therapy to determine students need for
services or need of dismissal from services
- Participate in the IEP process in developing present levels of
performance, goals and objectives, and treatment recommendations
for students qualifying for Occupational Therapy services
- Provide Occupational Therapy sessions through the use of
current best practices based on prescribed services in the IEP
- Maintain all documentation required by the district including,
but not limited to, daily notes, monthly summaries, and annual
- Master's Degree in Occupational Therapy.
- Must hold a current license to practice in the California
- Assumes responsibility for ongoing continuing education and
Recruiter : Email Address
Keywords: Healthpro Heritage, Salinas , School Occupational Therapist (OT), Other , Greenfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!