Have you ever enjoyed Arnold®, Brownberry® or Oroweat® bread? A
Thomas’® English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps snacked on a Sara
Lee®, Entenmann’s® or Marinela® cake or donut? If the answer is
yes, then you know Bimbo Bakeries USA!
Bimbo Bakeries USA is part of Grupo Bimbo, the world’s largest
baking company with operations in 33 countries. Bimbo Bakeries USA
(BBU) employs 20,000 associates across the U.S. in bakeries, sales
centers, corporate offices and on sales routes to ensure our
consumers have the freshest products to feed their families at
every meal. But our associates come to work for much more – the
chance to feed their own lives through exciting work that offers
the opportunity to make a real difference in their professional and
personal lives every day.
Top reasons to choose Bimbo Bakeries USA:
• Competitive starting rate $$
• BBU wellness program available
• Growth Opportunities
• We value the person
As a well-established wholesale bakery, Bimbo Bakeries USA is
growing and looking for aggressive, self-starters for part-time
Merchandiser ("pull-up") positions. Chosen employees will be
responsible for merchandising fresh bakery products in grocery
stores to ensure adequate product availability on the shelf and on
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Be Accountable for working safely.
• Follow all Safety rules and safe work practices.
• Maintain appropriate product levels in the bread aisle and
display locations throughout the account.
• Maintain clean and organized back-room inventory of
• Meet customer service expectations through communication,
problem resolution and follow-up with district management.
• Maintain a professional, team relationship with co-workers and
• Maintain merchandising standards while rotating products
according to date codes.
Work Schedule: Wednesday and Sundays, start time 4:00 am