Campaign Fundraising Manager (Man & Woman of the Year)
Company: The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
Posted on: June 12, 2021
How many people can answer the question, "What do you do for a
living?" with the answer, "I help find cures for cancer." At LLS,
employees take our mission seriously. Whether you work in one of
our chapters, are an accountant at the national office or a
specialist in our Information Resource Center, you work each day on
making our mission a reality: Cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin's
disease and myeloma, and improve the quality of life of patients
and their families. Join us and give new meaning to the word,
As part of a mission centric, locally delivered and nationally
powered organization this role is accountable for building
relationships with fundraising volunteers while implementing
innovative peer to peer fundraising products to exceed revenue
goals for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's (LLS) mission, within a
designated market area. Relentlessly pursuing cancer cures.
Additional Position Information
Key Relationships:Reports to: Campaign Development
DirectorSupervises: May supervise Campaign Development
SpecialistLeads: May manage volunteers, committees
- Partner with Education, Services and Health Research department
to effectively communicate the LLS overall mission, programs,
resources and priorities.
- Responsible for organizing mission centered, local donor
cultivation events and prospecting high-impact donors for national
stewardship activities Fundraising & Relationship Building
- Drive high-impact peer to peer fundraising to achieve overall
- Provide input into the development of a strategic plan for the
peer to peer fundraising products, including revenue, budget, goals
- Execute innovative strategic plan developed annually and
revised periodically to ensure team exceeds all revenue goals.
- Collaborate with local relationship team and national shared
service partners throughout LLS.
- Responsible for the recruitment and cultivation of high-level
- Responsible for recruiting fundraising volunteers who
participate in peer to peer fundraising products resulting in
revenue growth and achievement of goals.
- Identify and network with constituents and key donors to engage
their support of LLS fundraising products.
- Develop recruitment plans and actively secure new partners
through independent research, prospecting and volunteer
Perform other related duties as assigned
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3-5 years of experience
- Demonstrated knowledge and use of digital, social media &
emerging online channels
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
- Physical demands are minimal and typical of similar jobs in
- Work environment is representative and typical of similar jobs
in comparable organizations
- May be required to move Campaign materials weighing up to 15
pounds for various events.
- Travel within designated area.
- Required to work some evenings or weekends.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general
nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not
to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties,
and skills required of employees. Furthermore, they do not
establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at
the discretion of the Company. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) does not
accept resumes from third party recruitment/search firms. Please do
not forward resumes to LLS employees or any company locations or
email addresses. LLS is not responsible for any fees related to
resumes not solicited by LLS Recruiting. The Leukemia & Lymphoma
Society (LLS) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Salinas , Campaign Fundraising Manager (Man & Woman of the Year), Other , Monterey, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!