Gate Security Officer (On Call)
Company: Pebble Beach Resorts
Location: Pebble Beach
Posted on: June 12, 2021
For over a century, friends and family, celebrities and
athletes, world travelers and locals alike, have all flocked to
Pebble Beach Resorts. This stunning slice of Californias Monterey
Peninsula is a wondrous place that we are proud to share. Pebble
Beach Company, headquartered in Pebble Beach, California, owns and
operates the world-famous Pebble Beach Resorts, including The Lodge
at Pebble Beach, The Inn at Spanish Bay and Casa Palmero at Pebble
Beach. The company also operates four renowned golf courses: Pebble
Beach Golf Links, Spyglass Hill Golf Course, The Links at Spanish
Bay and Del Monte Golf Course.
Its other famed properties include scenic 17-Mile Drive, The Spa
at Pebble Beach, Pebble Beach Golf Academy & Practice Facility and
Pebble Beach Equestrian Center. It annually hosts premier events
such as the Pebble Beach Concours dElegance, AT&T Pebble Beach
Pro-Am, TaylorMade Pebble Beach Invitational presented by DELL
Technologies, Pebble Beach Food & Wine and PURE Insurance
Championship Impacting The First Tee. Pebble Beach Golf Links has
hosted six U.S. Opens, five U.S. Amateurs, one PGA Championship and
numerous other tournaments.
The Gate Security Officer oversees the flow of visitors,
residents and hotel guests in order to better ensure the security
of property and assets within the Del Monte Forest.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Collect fees for the 17 Mile Drive and distribute maps.
- Clear hotel guests and visitors for entrance by checking for
their names on computer, current lists or by calling the dispatcher
- Check residents and service vehicles for proper emblems and
authorization to Forest.
- Answer questions about the area and provide directions.
- Operate cash register, handle money, count change bank at
beginning of shift and complete necessary paperwork.
- Perform general housekeeping in the gate house.
- Comply with all Pebble Beach Company safety and health policies
Absolutely Required Skills:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to stand for long periods.
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times.
- Able to work weekends, holidays and evening shifts as
- Experience in the security industry, military or law
- Knowledge of the Pebble Beach Resorts and the Monterey
Ability to stand for long periods of time. Exposure to Marked
Changes in Temperature. Repetitive Hand Use. Firm Grasping
Why work for us:
- We encourage YOU to be our guest. When you work for Pebble
Beach Company, we encourage you to experience what our guests
experience at a 30% discount in all our amazing restaurants, retail
- Golf on the greatest courses. Even if you dont golf, youll
quickly become the most popular member of the family and your
circle of friends with our amazing employee golf benefits.
- Grow your career with Pebble Beach University. We understand
the need and desire to continually grow and develop, and we provide
opportunities for ongoing learning through our Pebble Beach
University training programs.
- Lunch is on us. Enjoy a meal in our Employee Dining Room for
every shift you work.
COVID UPDATE: All employees agree the health and safety of our
team and guests is our number one priority. All employees will be
required to submit to a temperature test and health survey process
daily, prior to the beginning of their shifts. Employees agree to
complete a comprehensive training program that outlines new
standards on COVID-19 safety and sanitization protocols before the
beginning of the employees first scheduled shift. Employees must
commit to wearing their required departmental Personal Protective
Equipment (PPE) during their shifts and to adhere to social
distancing protocols, as well as all PBC health and sanitation
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a
drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse
Keywords: Pebble Beach Resorts, Salinas , Gate Security Officer (On Call), Other , Pebble Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!