Receiving Clerk (Full Time)
Company: Pebble Beach Resorts
Location: Pacific Grove
Posted on: June 12, 2021
For over a century, friends and family, celebrities and
athletes, world travelers and locals alike, have all flocked to
Pebble Beach Resorts. This stunning slice of Californias Monterey
Peninsula is a wondrous place that we are proud to share. Pebble
Beach Company, headquartered in Pebble Beach, California, owns and
operates the world-famous Pebble Beach Resorts, including The Lodge
at Pebble Beach, The Inn at Spanish Bay and Casa Palmero at Pebble
Beach. The company also operates four renowned golf courses: Pebble
Beach Golf Links, Spyglass Hill Golf Course, The Links at Spanish
Bay and Del Monte Golf Course.
Its other famed properties include scenic 17-Mile Drive, The Spa
at Pebble Beach, Pebble Beach Golf Academy & Practice Facility and
Pebble Beach Equestrian Center. It annually hosts premier events
such as the Pebble Beach Concours dElegance, AT&T Pebble Beach
Pro-Am, TaylorMade Pebble Beach Invitational presented by DELL
Technologies, Pebble Beach Food & Wine and PURE Insurance
Championship Impacting The First Tee. Pebble Beach Golf Links has
hosted six U.S. Opens, five U.S. Amateurs, one PGA Championship and
numerous other tournaments.
The Receiving Clerk maintains accurate and efficient shipping
and receiving procedures, process packing slips/invoices in a
timely manner and assume responsibility for stockroom activity.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for receiving, pricing and distributing new
merchandise in an organized and timely manner.
- Responsible for proper storage of overstocked merchandise in
the stockroom, in such a manner that it can be easily located by
- Accurately process orders, invoices, returns & price changes
are properly recorded.
- Maintain accurate inventory of items in stockroom.
- Maintain efficient filing system for all processed and
- Keep all passageways and emergency exits clear in all
supervised areas, including back alley, to insure safety.
- Break down all boxes received and store them for proper
disposal or recycling.
- Keep stockrooms & receiving areas neat and orderly.
- Maintain adequate supplies of all operational supplies and
- Prepare outgoing merchandise for shipping.
- Safely operate forklift following the Pebble Beach Company
- Comply with all Pebble Beach Company safety and health policies
Absolutely Required Skills:
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment.
- Ability to lift safely.
- Basic administrative skills such as typing, filing and
utilizing a 10-key machine and cash register.
- Previous receiving and shipping experience.
Ability to stand for long periods of time and move frequently
from area to area. Ability to bend, stoop, crouch, and reach with
hands and arms. Regularly lift and/or move up to 15 pounds and
occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Why work for us:
- Enjoy world-class health and wellness benefits after the 90th
day of employment. Comprehensive health and life insurance allow
you peace of mind. Our state-of-the-art Health and Wellness Center
provides employees with unlimited access to a physician and medical
team to tend to you and your familys health needs free of
- We encourage YOU to be our guest. When you work for Pebble
Beach Company, we encourage you to experience what our guests
experience at a 30% discount in all our amazing restaurants, retail
- Golf on the greatest courses. Even if you dont golf, youll
quickly become the most popular member of the family and your
circle of friends with our amazing employee golf benefits.
- Grow your career with Pebble Beach University. We understand
the need and desire to continually grow and develop, and we provide
opportunities for ongoing learning through our Pebble Beach
University training programs.
- Lunch is on us. Enjoy a meal in our Employee Dining Room for
every shift you work.
COVID UPDATE: All employees agree the health and safety of our
team and guests is our number one priority. All employees will be
required to submit to a temperature test and health survey process
daily, prior to the beginning of their shifts. Employees agree to
complete a comprehensive training program that outlines new
standards on COVID-19 safety and sanitization protocols before the
beginning of the employees first scheduled shift. Employees must
commit to wearing their required departmental Personal Protective
Equipment (PPE) during their shifts and to adhere to social
distancing protocols, as well as all PBC health and sanitation
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a
drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse
Keywords: Pebble Beach Resorts, Salinas , Receiving Clerk (Full Time), Other , Pacific Grove, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!