Manager Retail Sales
Company: Vision Center by Walmart
Posted on: September 11, 2021
At National Vision, we believe everyone deserves to see
their best to live their best. We help people by making quality eye
care and eyewear more affordable and accessible.
National Vision, Inc. (NVI) is one of the largest optical retailers
in the United States. We offer an innovative culture where
training is a priority, hard work is praised, and career growth is
We are looking for a Bilingual (Spanish) Store Manager to join
our growing team. The Store Manager will provide management
of all facets of a retail stores’ operations, including but not
limited to, the daily operation of a retail area including
personnel management, budgetary controls, inventory controls, etc.
while maintaining the highest level of customer service.
What would you do? – The Specifics
- Achieve and maintain the highest level of customer
- Monitor and achieve profit, sales and performance goals (i.e.
reviewing the P&L).
- Monitor sales results against budgeted.
- Ensure all store associates achieve and maintain the highest
level of customer service.
- Investigate and compile competitive information.
- Provide daily and weekly statistics to District Manager and
- Ensure store promotions, advertising, and visual merchandising
are in place and all associates and doctors are aware of current
- Hire, supervise and train all store associates.
- Motivate associates to exceed performance standards.
- Interface and maintain appropriate professional relations with
the doctor, other NVI associates, host store associates and
Are you the right fit? – The Suitable
- Fluent in reading and speaking both English and Spanish.
- Language Ability– Ability to read, analyze and interpret
general business periodicals, technical procedures or governmental
regulations. Ability to effectively present information and respond
to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the
- Math Ability– Ability to calculate figures and amounts.
- Reasoning Ability– Ability to define problems, collect data,
establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Maintain license as required by state.
- Management experience in retail and/or optical industry.
- ABO & NCLE Certified (Recommended).
- Proficient computer skills.
Taking Care of our People
We understand the importance of financial health and security,
and because of that, we provide competitive compensation to all
Associates – including bonus potential for every position in the
store! We also offer a comprehensive benefits package including
health and dental insurance, 401k retirement savings with company
match, flex spending account, paid personal time off, paid company
holidays, parental leave, employee eyewear discount and much, much
more. At National Vision, we strive to deliver opportunities for
professional growth and long-term career fulfillment. We provide
training programs, access to educational courses and pride
ourselves on the ever-increasing amount of promotions from
Please see our website www.nationalvision.com to
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Keywords: Vision Center by Walmart, Salinas , Manager Retail Sales, Other , Salinas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!