Systems Engineer ll
Posted on: November 14, 2021
We are looking for a Systems Engineer with the below
background.Title: Systems Engineer llLocation: Salinas, CADirect
HireRoles and responsibilities
- Technical diagnosis of complex and diverse technical
- Using a strong understanding of support tools and techniques,
determine the root cause of issues, and plan and implement the
- Analyze and optimize IT infrastructure performance.
- Demonstrate creativity and ingenuity to design improvements in
implementation, maintenance, and/or support of customers' technical
- Understand Data Protection and Security needs to be proactive
in the protection of information and data
- Demonstrate leadership in achieving results, especially when
problems or projects have unexpected delays
- Communicate with clients and the team in an understandable,
polite, and friendly manner, both written and verbal. Demonstrate
active listening, customer care, and patience.--Knowledge and
- Bachelor's degree in related Information Technology field or
equivalent experience.o MCSE, MCITP, and MCP - strongly
recommendedo CCENT, CCNA, CCNP, VCP are all plus
- 6+ years in various roles that demonstrate advanced knowledge
of network engineering design, installation, and support.
- Strong working knowledge of Windows 2019/2016/2012 server,
O365, Azure, SharePoint, VMware ESX, Nimble, NetApp or other
similar Storage Area Networks, Microsoft Terminal Servers / Remote
Desktop Services, Citrix Xen solutions, Backup Solutions, Datto,
Veeam, or Barracuda.
- Strong knowledge of networking concerning configuration,
troubleshooting regarding SDWAN, VLANS, Firewalls, Switches, and
- Knowledge of Cisco suite of products (Meraki, Stealthwatch,
ACI, Umbrella) a plus.
- Strong design capabilities regarding DR and ability to assess
- Advanced knowledge of performance tuning techniques to ensure
- Advanced knowledge of Active Directory, Group Policies, DNS,
- Advanced knowledge of Windows 10, OS, and associated MS Office
Suite and Adobe Products
- Working experience with Disaster Recovery planning,
implementation, and testing
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving
- Professional and positive attitude; likes to work in a team
- Interest, excitement, and ability to stay current with changing
trends in information technology.--We are an equal opportunity
employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment,
hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to
race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status,
disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all
qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a
manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of
Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Keywords: Ultimate, Salinas , Systems Engineer ll, Other , Salinas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!