Manufacturing Support Specialist
Posted on: May 8, 2022
Description:OVERVIEWThe Manufacturing Specialist I is primarily
responsible for supporting production in the areas of continuous
improvement and validation projects, training, SOP development and
updates, backfilling key manufacturing positions, production
metrics and other special projects. This position reports to the
Associate Director of Operations.DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Trains new employees on manufacturing duties and associated
- Cross trains in multiple manufacturing areas, developing expert
levels in identified job functions
- Assists with new product transfers and GMP product development
- Performs daily observation of labs and documents
areas/procedures in need of efficiency improvement.
- Documents any manufacturing-based deviations or CAPA's and
coordinates appropriate response or corrective actions.
- Implements more effective methods of performing manufacturing
tasks (if available)
- Coordinates goal metric monitoring and dashboards within
- Uses their creativity in problem solving situations and also
encourages team members to come up with corrective actions.
- Maintains a task list and prioritizes projects based on what
the company needs more urgently.
- Creates and updates Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) as
- Minimum of a BS degree in a Science preferredKNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
- Excellent Training and Project Management skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Cross functional communicator and process facilitator
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player
- Ability to work in a fast paced, constantly changing work
- Must have good understanding of cGMP requirements as they
relate to regulatory compliance
- Strong understanding of scientific methods, and data analysis
skills including the ability to present the data in reports to
support investigation conclusionsEEOC Employer
Keywords: TEKNOVA, Salinas , Manufacturing Support Specialist, Other , Hollister, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!