Company: The Don Chapin Company, Inc.
Posted on: June 24, 2022
The Don Chapin Company, Inc. is a well-established general
engineering contractor serving the greater Monterey Bay area on the
central coast of California. We are seeking qualified project
Forepersons to join our field operations team, leading paving,
grading, concrete, and underground utility projects throughout our
service area.The foreperson leads crews on various projects. -We
are seeking team players with expertise in any of the following
- Concrete Construction
- Grading Operations
- Underground Utility InstallationMinimal travel required!
Projects are located within Monterey, San Benito, Santa Cruz, and
southern Santa Clara counties. Year-round work on both private and
prevailing wage projects. -POSITION QUALIFICATIONS:
- 3-5 years of applicable construction experience, with at least
one year in a supervisory position.
- Ability to read and understand project specifications, plans,
- Ability to lead by example and work without supervision
- Willingness to work hands-on when necessary (operating,
- Ability to oversee other subcontractors and work with
- Manage crew for quality, production, and safety.
- Communicate effectively with project managers and
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Dependability, punctuality, and adaptabilityCompensation to be
based on experience.Job Type: Full-time
Keywords: The Don Chapin Company, Inc., Salinas , Foreperson, Other , Salinas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!