Operations Associate - Northridge Mall
Posted on: August 7, 2022
The Operations Associate's role is to create an outstanding
customer experience by performing operations functions within the
store. The Operations Associate role is an early morning position
and you will work with the a team to perform functions prior to
- Customer Service - You're maneuvering around the store at a
fast pace, working with all the latest merchandise, but when a
customer stops to ask you a question or request assistance, there's
no one they'd rather be talking to other than you.
- Executes pricing and signing - You can change ticket prices and
signing on merchandise across the store better and faster than
- Replenish and restock the store: You understand the needs of
the customer. When merchandise is getting low, you assist your
sales floor peers and leaders by pulling and preparing merchandise
to go the floor in order to ensure all of our customers have the
styles and sizes they need.
- Receive and unload merchandise: You work with your co-workers
to unload a truck and prepare the merchandise in the backroom.
- Backroom standards: You keep the stockroom safe, clean, and
- Omnichannel: You will contribute to Omichannel efforts
including Buy Online Pickup in Store, Ship from Store, Order
Delivery and Returns, Shipping Online Orders, and Merchandise
- Merchandise strategy: You take the plans that have been
communicated by leadership on where to place merchandise throughout
the store and execute the plan with efficiency and detail. You
understand the merchandising standards and work to deliver an
outstanding customer experience by maintaining these standards as
you flow goods to the sales floor.
- Participates in a learning environment: You absorb new
information from your peers or training materials on our
merchandise, shrink, safety, productivity, and other business
processes. Core Competencies & Accomplisments:
- Results: Solve problems and make smart decisions that drive
sales, profit or customer service; execute your work efficiently
and effectively; inspire strong performance in yourself and
- Ownership: Provide great customer service; cooperate and build
positive, inclusive and respectful relationships; take
accountability for your actions and outcomes
- Intensity: Proactively find ways to improve the customer
experience; show the confidence and courage to do what's right;
take action with energy and urgency
- Work experience- 1-2 years retail experience About JCPenney: At
JCPenney, we share a passion for serving customers, supporting our
communities and being the best retailer for all families. As a
company founded on the Golden Rule, our success is rooted in the
belief that we treat everyone the way we would want to be treated.
At every touchpoint, customers discover stylish merchandise at
incredible value from an extensive portfolio of private, exclusive
and national brands. Reinforcing this shopping experience is the
customer service and warrior spirit of -associates across the
globe, all driving toward the Company's mission to help customers
find what they love for less time, money and effort. Working at
JCPenney means joining a dedicated team of associates who are
encouraged to be uniquely themselves in a safe, caring and
welcoming environment. It is a place where careers prosper,
accomplishments are celebrated and diversity flourishes. It's a
place that's meant for you. If eligible, we offer a competitive
benefits package including medical/dental/vision, term life
insurance, paid vacation/holidays, and 401(k) with company match.
All associates are eligible for an associate discount on JCPenney
- Alerts with new job opportunities that match your
- Receive relevant communications and updates from JCPenney.
- Ability to share job opportunities with family and friends
through Social Media or email. JCPenney is an equal opportunity
Applicants for employment who have a disability should call
1-888-879-2641 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request assistance or
The person responding will not have access to information
concerning the status of applications.
Keywords: JCPenney, Salinas , Operations Associate - Northridge Mall, Other , Salinas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!