Storeroom Clerk (Full Time)
Company: Pebble Beach
Location: Pebble Beach
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionCompany Background:For over a century, friends
and family, celebrities and athletes, world travelers and locals
alike, have all flocked to Pebble Beach Resorts. This stunning
slice of California's Monterey Peninsula is a wondrous place that
we are proud to share. Pebble Beach Company, headquartered in
Pebble Beach, California, owns and operates the world-famous Pebble
Beach Resorts, including The Lodge at Pebble Beach, The Inn at
Spanish Bay and Casa Palmero at Pebble Beach. The company also
operates four renowned golf courses: Pebble Beach Golf Links,
Spyglass Hill Golf Course, The Links at Spanish Bay, Del Monte Golf
Course and the newest addition The Hay.Its other famed properties
include scenic 17-Mile Drive, The Spa at Pebble Beach, Pebble Beach
Golf Academy & Practice Facility and Pebble Beach Equestrian
Center. It annually hosts premier events such as the Pebble Beach
Concours d'Elegance, AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am, TaylorMade
Pebble Beach Invitational presented by DELL Technologies, Pebble
Beach Food & Wine and PURE Insurance Championship Impacting The
First Tee. Pebble Beach Golf Links has hosted six U.S. Opens, five
U.S. Amateurs, one PGA Championship and numerous other
tournaments.Job Summary:The Storeroom Clerk handles goods procured
and issued by purchasing staff in an efficient and careful manner
to ensure that food; beverage and operating supplies are readily
available for hotel operations.Essential Duties &
- Receive and log all goods using correct receiving and
- Stores and rotates all stocked items using correct FIFO storage
and rotation procedures.
- Issues stocked items using approved requisition system
- Completes all required paperwork associated with receiving and
issuing goods and routes that paperwork to the appropriate
destination in a timely manner.
- Maintains cleanliness and orderliness of warehouses, loading
docks and storage areas.
- Maintains scheduled preventive maintenance tasks on a daily
basis for all materials management equipment.
- Comply with all Pebble Beach Company safety and health policies
and procedures.Absolutely Required Skills:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong math skills.
- Valid California driver's license, with no more than 1 point on
current DMV record. Ability to drive large vans and box trucks,
operate lift gates.
- Must be able to lift and move objects safely.Desired Skills:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Some experience in inventory control and accounting preferred,
especially in hotel food and beverage area. Physical
Requirements:Regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Repetitive
hand use and firm grasping is required. Why work for us:
- Enjoy world-class health and wellness benefits after the 90th
day of employment. Comprehensive health and life insurance allow
you peace of mind. Our state-of-the-art Health and Wellness Center
provides employees with unlimited access to a physician and medical
team to tend to you and your family's health needs free of
- We encourage YOU to be our guest. When you work for Pebble
Beach Company, we encourage you to experience what our guests
experience at a 30% discount in all our amazing restaurants, retail
- Golf on the greatest courses. Even if you don't golf, you'll
quickly become the most popular member of the family and your
circle of friends with our amazing employee golf benefits.
- Grow your career with Pebble Beach University. We understand
the need and desire to continually grow and develop, and we provide
opportunities for ongoing learning through our Pebble Beach
University training programs.
- Lunch is on us. Enjoy a meal in our Employee Dining Room for
every shift you work.COVID UPDATE: All employees agree the health
and safety of our team and guests is our number one priority. All
employees may be required to submit to a temperature test and
health survey process daily, prior to the beginning of their
shifts. Employees agree to complete a comprehensive training
program that outlines new standards on COVID-19 safety and
sanitization protocols before the beginning of the employee's first
scheduled shift. Employees must commit to wearing their required
departmental Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) during their
shifts and to adhere to social distancing protocols, as well as all
PBC health and sanitation guidelines.We are proud to be an EEO/AA
employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform
pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Keywords: Pebble Beach, Salinas , Storeroom Clerk (Full Time), Other , Pebble Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!