Corporate Learning & Development Intern (US Remote)
Posted on: March 12, 2023
- Support the development and distribution of company-wide values
that meet the business needs and organizational quality standards
in collaboration with key stakeholders
- Review, develop and distribute Corporate Learning & Development
new and existing programs and materials through collaboration with
the L&D team, management, and stakeholders
- Build relationships with internal stakeholders to ensure that
both tactical and strategic goals and outcomes are met
- Develop and implement Corporate Learning & Development programs
and materials to ensure business requirements are met, in alignment
with defined corporate goals
- Ensure Corporate Learning & Development staff are provided with
relevant information for program related updates, processes, and
- Review, evaluate, and recommend modifications to existing and
- Assist in special projects in HR department.
- Maintain employee records, including data entry and maintenance
- Prepare standard reports and presentation materials.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of human resources forms
- Support specific Learning & Development areas as an individual
contributor as neededMinimum Requirements:
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college or university and
pursuing a college degree in a related major including human
resources, psychology, industrial-organizational development,
communication, business administration, social work, or similar
- Must have completed 2 years of coursework.
Keywords: MAXIMUS, Salinas , Corporate Learning & Development Intern (US Remote), Other , Salinas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...