Forklift Loader- BC Systems
Company: Fresh Express
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Job Description Position Summary Using a variety of equipment
such as forklifts and pallet jacks, selects various products and
quantities of finished goods within the finished good warehouse to
meet customer orders. Essential Functions, Duties and
- Certified for use of forklifts, sit down's and stand up's used
in the finished goods operation.
- Uses a variety of methods to identify proper items including
but not limited to voice recognition systems, scanners, and paper
documents to record activity.
- Required to retrieve product from any point in the finished
goods warehouse and either load directly onto trailers or pre-stage
- Performs temperature (wall) verifications when directed.
- Works closely with dispatchers and drivers of our various
transportation partners to ensure accuracy and on-time performance
standards are met.
- Employees may infrequently be assigned to perform other tasks
on a temporary basis.' During the temporary assignment, the
employee must still maintain compliance with all plant policies but
will not be disciplined for productivity- throughput
- Must be able to work 6 or more consecutive days including
overtime, any shift, including late nights, weekends, and
- Working conditions include a cold atmosphere (30-34 degrees),
wet surfaces, and moderate to high noise levels.
- Responsible for actively supporting the other members of the
employee's work team including assisting with cross-training,
new-hire/buddy assignments, and process support during breaks, meal
periods, and other staff coverage as needed. Required Knowledge
Skills and Abilities
- Be able to speak, read and write English.
- Should have basic math skills including addition, subtraction,
multiplication, division, percentages, basic formulas.
- Basic PC literacy to level sufficient to access required
information from screens and terminals.
- Must have a prior or current Forklift Certification or have
successfully passed the Fresh Express Forklift Training program.
Written test required.
- Must be able to stand for the duration of the shift (8 hours or
more), perform repetitive motions throughout the shift such as
push/pull/lift, bend continuously through the shift, lift up to 35
pounds, and be able to climb stairs or step up onto a platform
several times throughout the shift.
- Must be able to work 6 consecutive days, overtime and weekends
- Must be able to follow oral and written instruction.
- Working conditions include a cold atmosphere (30-34 degrees)
wet surfaces and moderate to high noise levels. Required Education
- One to two years of forklift experience Physical Requirements
Rarely (0-12%) Occasionally (13 33%) Frequently (34-66%) Regularly
(67-100%) Seeing: Must be able to access required information from
screens and terminals x Hearing: Must be able to hear well enough
to communicate with others and talk over the radio. x
Standing/Walking x Lifting/Pulling/Pushing x
Finger/Grasping/Feeling Must be able to operate radio, operate
forklift x Working Conditions Cold atmosphere (30-34 degrees) wet
surfaces and moderate to high noise levels. Note: The statements
herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of
work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed, as
an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required
of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a
contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion
of the employer. Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Fresh Express, Salinas , Forklift Loader- BC Systems, Other , Salinas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...