Inside Sales II
Company: White Cap
Posted on: January 14, 2021
Company Overview Previously known as HD Supply - Construction &
Industrial and now know as White Cap Supply Holdings, LLC ("White
Cap"), White Cap is made up of four distinct businesses called
White Cap, Contractors' Warehouse, Brafasco, and most recently
Construction Supply Group. White Cap has over 400 locations across
46 US States and 8 Canadian Provinces. Approximately 7,400
associates provide support for more than 230,000 customers. In
addition to value-add services, White Cap offers a portfolio of
400,000 SKUs that include concrete accessories and chemicals,
engineered materials and fastening systems, steel products, tools
and equipment, building envelope, safety and consumables, and wood
products. Job Description & Qualifications Job Summary Responsible
for generating new sales opportunities via phone, email or other
electronic communication. Respond to customer order and quotation
requests received via outside salespersons, telephone, e-mail,
written, and faxed correspondence. Coordinate with other
departments in handling purchase orders and providing service to
customers. Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key
- Prospects for new sales opportunities. Generates leads via
outbound calling and e-mail.
- Provides product pricing by consulting the price matrix, as
well as other complex tables, to determine the appropriate price.
Develops code directives for certain product while maintaining
target margin goals.
- Prepares and submits proposals. Generates oral and written
- Procures and maintains inventory. Monitors to ensure proper
- Resolves customer service issues. Tracks open sales
- Performs follow-up to ensure timely shipment of materials and
customer satisfaction. Nature and Scope
- Refers complex, unusual problems to supervisor.
- Under general supervision, exercises some judgment in
accordance with well-defined policies, procedures, and techniques.
Work typically involves regular review of output by a senior
coworker or supervisor.
- None. Work Environment
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions
would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and
there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions
there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. Specialized skills
training/certification may be required. Generally 2-5 years of
experience in area of responsibility. Preferred Qualifications &
Job Specific Details Preferred Qualifications
- Experience selling in an inside sales environment and/or
demonstrated success working with customers.
- Experience with inventory sales.
- Degree preferred. PRID PRID140 Job Locations US-CA-Salinas
Posted Date 4 weeks ago (12/15/2020 1:25 PM) Job ID 2020-40785
Business Unit Construction Industrial WC Functional Area Sales
Remote Position? No Position Type Full-Time White Cap is an Equal
Opportunity Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected
Veteran and Affirmative Action Employer. White Cap considers for
employment and hires qualified candidates without regard to age,
race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender
identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran
or disability status or any factor prohibited by law.
Keywords: White Cap, Salinas , Inside Sales II, Professions , Salinas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!