Company: The Don Chapin Company, Inc.
Posted on: June 20, 2022
The Don Chapin Company, Inc. is a well-established general
engineering contractor serving the greater Monterey Bay area on the
central coast of California. We are seeking a qualified Site
Superintendent to join our field operations team, leading paving,
grading, and underground utility projects throughout our service
area.POSITION SUMMARY:The Superintendent is a leadership position
whose responsibilities include the supervision and oversight of
various construction projects. The Superintendent manages projects
for progress, safety, quality, and profitability. As the project
leader, the Superintendent will be a primary point of contact for
clients, subcontractors, and municipal representatives.POSITION
- 7-10 years of heavy civil construction experience, with at
least three years in a supervisory position.
- Technical working knowledge of heavy civil grading, underground
utility installation, concrete construction, and paving
- Capacity to lead by example; to represent the company in a
professional and competent manner.
- Ability to read and understand project specifications, plans,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to foster an environment of advancement with the
organization; to cultivate career growth within oneself and other
- Experience in preparing and managing project schedules
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Organizational and scheduling skills, ability to delegate to
others and oversee other team members' work.
- Strong computer skills, including Word, Adobe, and Excel at a
minimum.Compensation to be based on experience.Job Type:
- 401(k) matching
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Annual Bonus
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Paid time offWork Location: Monterey, San Benito, Santa Cruz,
and southern Santa Clara Counties
Keywords: The Don Chapin Company, Inc., Salinas , Construction Superintendent, Professions , Salinas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!