Electrician Class A
Company: The Neil Jones Food Company
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Job DescriptionThe Neil Jones Food Company is looking for an
Electrician Class A at our San Benito Foods facility in Hollister,
CA. The Neil Jones Food Company processes superior quality,
fresh-packed, vine-ripened California tomatoes and Pacific
Northwest fruit. With headquarters in Vancouver, Washington, NJFC
has been providing our nation's discerning foodservice, retail,
industrial and institutional customers the finest quality canned
and pouched products for over 35 years. NJFC operates three
production facilities: Northwest Packing in Vancouver, WA.; San
Benito Foods, in Hollister, CA; and Tomatek in Firebaugh, CA.
Summary: This Journey/Intermediate Electrician inspects, repairs,
installs, and maintains electrical systems, machinery, and
equipment. Ensures all work performed meets required safety codes
and is properly inspected. Inspects, repairs, installs, and
maintains electrical systems, machinery, and equipment. Ensures all
work performed meets required safety codes and is properly
inspected. Uses a variety of tools and equipment, such as power
construction equipment, measuring devices, power tools, and testing
equipment. Key Responsibilities:
- Assemble, install, and test motor control devices, switch
panels, transformers, generator windings, solenoids, and other
electrical equipment and components.
- Plan new or modified installations to minimize waste of
materials, provide access for future maintenance, and avoid
unsightly, hazardous, and unreliable wiring, consistent with
specifications and local electrical codes.
- Prepare sketches showing location of wiring and equipment, or
follow diagrams or blueprints, ensuring that concealed wiring is
installed before completion of future walls, ceilings, and
- Install power supply and control wiring for newly installed
machines and equipment such as conveyors systems.
- Install wiring and electrical components in specific electrical
- Skilled in all phases of electrical installations, maintenance
and troubleshooting of power distribution and motor control
- One-year certificate from college or technical school;
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or
technical school preferred; o, any combination of training,
education and experience that demonstrates the ability to
successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities of
- 3 years' related industrial electrical experience in a
manufacturing environment, preferably food processing.
- Requires the ability to read, write and comprehend English
fluently; bilingual English/Spanish is a plus.
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen. Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision coverage
- 401(k) match with Traditional & Roth options available
- Company paid Life and AD&D insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Numerous other voluntary products available Applicants have
rights under Federal Employment LawsFamily and Medical Leave Act
(FMLA)Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)Employee Polygraph
Protection Act (EPPA) The Neil Jones Food Company participates in
E-VerifyE-Verify ParticipationIf You Have the Right to Work, Don't
Let Anyone Take It Away We are an Equal Opportunity and Fair Chance
Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, national origin,
religion, sex, disability, age, citizenship status, genetic
information, military or veteran status, and other protected status
under applicable law. We celebrate diversity and are committed to
creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Keywords: The Neil Jones Food Company, Salinas , Electrician Class A, Professions , Hollister, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!