Export / Import Coordinator - Entry Level
Company: APRILE USA INC
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Export Coordinator - Entry Level
Monterey, CA Area
Aprile USA Inc. is searching for an Export/Import Coordinator to
join our team in the Monterey, CA area.
The successful candidate will work within the company, and
coordinate ocean, air, and trucking import and export
In this fast-paced and exciting role, the selected candidate will
be working closely with customers, vendors, third party companies
and colleagues, as well as other US branches and offices
Salary: $55K - $60K per year + medical, dental, vision 401k
General work activities include but are not limited to:
- Entering shipment details into the system
- Communicating with the shipper and overseas agents
- Coordinating inland moves with assigned truckers
- Opening bookings with the SSL, filing AES, preparing export
docs, submitting VGM, sending pre-alerts, tracking shipments,
communicating swiftly and professionally with clients, agents and
carriers, billing, among other activities.
Qualifications & Key Competences:
- Entry level position No experience required!
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, good
judgement, discretion, and problem-solving abilities
- Resilient and proactive attitude with passion to succeed and
- Dynamic and goal-oriented ability to work in a team
- Ability to successfully develop and maintain positive client
and vendor relations.
Keywords: APRILE USA INC, Salinas , Export / Import Coordinator - Entry Level, Professions , Salinas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!